Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » need mercenaries » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need mercenaries
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deathfromabove1

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: no clan

need mercenaries Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we need mercenaries for enernal brotherhood

for sieges
expos /mostly on red pheonix and white and black

but we need them also to help our members to get a better spot so like from clan armouary to put stuff in to build

but if any1 lookin to help out we are not that good we are 29th on page and thats it we just need help on those

message me on here
if u can help out for a day or 2 or how long u will help out 4
06-17-2009 21:38 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

take a look at my thread Wink ask for help there and i'll be happy to help

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-17-2009 23:43 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Discordian32

Registration Date: 03-08-2008

RE: need mercenaries Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can come over and help sat or sunday and stay for as long as needed. What kind of sieges are you going to be doing? What things do people need built, and whats your clans chances against the Expo mobs?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Discordian32: 06-18-2009 03:46.

06-18-2009 03:43 Discordian32 is offline Search for Posts by Discordian32 Add Discordian32 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » need mercenaries

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH