Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » SMS Premium in Ireland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page SMS Premium in Ireland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

SMS Premium in Ireland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear players,
We are proud to inform you that we will be very soon adding the option to buy Premium in Ireland through SMS. Thank you for your patience and good luck!
Best regards,
BW Team

06-18-2009 12:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: SMS Premium in Ireland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg

its finally happened lol

wooop

thx alot bw team

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-18-2009 12:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its about time finially thank you for this

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-18-2009 12:32 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great news Big Grin

However I'm hardly in the republic anymore so not much use to me, but good to see for the many Irish players here Smile

06-18-2009 17:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Have to admit-never thought we'd get sms. Well done devs Smile

06-18-2009 22:50 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

RE: SMS Premium in Ireland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeayz i'll be sure t o use it =D
06-24-2009 03:24 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » SMS Premium in Ireland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH