Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Trade denied » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trade denied 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Trade denied Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Vengeful Bracelet mp-1k

I won the auction but the item was sold to someone else regardless

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-20-2009 16:13.

06-18-2009 18:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dont be so sure it was a mod, players can close their own threads

06-18-2009 19:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Thread Starter Thread Started by OTNC
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay.

either way, the OP said BN=MP+24 (or 4Cool hours, so it shouldnt be closed and sold to the first bidder.

06-18-2009 19:09 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

I should have won this item but it seems the item has been sold

I had last bid before 17.03

06-19-2009 23:21 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

I won the auction but the item was sold to someone else regardless

06-20-2009 16:14 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r

Registration Date: 04-04-2009

1. What's your problem you get the bracelet

You have accepted an offer from Cubic!
Items offered: Good Vengeful Bracelet. Items gained: Good Club.
Gained progress points: 3000.

'Gaciowy' ofered will be too late ;p for 4 minut's .

Link for trade Tongue
Topic for closed I think ;]

SHIRT OF SPEED FOR SALE PM ME IF YOU WANT BUY
06-20-2009 19:48 P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r is offline Search for Posts by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r Add P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Trade denied

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH