Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Can Someone Help Me get Vassal? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can Someone Help Me get Vassal?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VodkaSlayer

Registration Date: 06-18-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Question Can Someone Help Me get Vassal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=9183

06-19-2009 02:57 VodkaSlayer is offline Search for Posts by VodkaSlayer Add VodkaSlayer to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R2UK Registration links

06-19-2009 03:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go to throne hall, copy ur link, paste it somewhere thats got loads of activity and hopefully someone will click on it and also sign up

06-19-2009 07:30 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Can Someone Help Me get Vassal?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH