Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Absorber Arcana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Absorber Arcana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

Absorber Arcana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi @all

can someone tell me the difference between my 2 Absorber arcanas?

Silence of Blood - blocks effect of enemy arcana

and

Absorb Power - absorbs enemy arcana

So far i was not able to figure out the difference between both and i can't find any Information in Tutorial, FAQ and Board.

Thx for your help.
11-12-2007 15:33 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Silence - cancels enemies' arcana
Absorb - you get the bonus of your enemies' arcana

11-12-2007 15:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kavalor
Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you that was the answer i was looking for

Pleased
11-12-2007 15:56 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Silence of Blood - If you get attacked and the opponent use 9 Bloodfrenzy (+9 Strength) and you use 8 Silence of Blood (Blocks effect of opponents arcana) 8 of the enemies' 9 Bloodfrenzy would not work. So they would only get a +1 bonus to strength.

Absorb Power - If you get attacked and the opponent use 9 Bloodfrenzy (+9 Strength) and you use 4 Absorb Power (Absorbs effect of opponents arcana) 4 of the enemies' 9 Bloodfrenzy would be absorbed. So they would only get a +5 bonus to strength and you would get a +4 bonus to Strength.

I hope that explains it in more detail.

11-12-2007 16:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Absorber Arcana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH