Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Playing Via PSP? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Playing Via PSP?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Playing Via PSP? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: DarKAbsorBer

Problem description:

I'm just wondering why playing from a Playstation Portable is illegal, I got banned for 60 minutes... Guessing it was an auto banned, thought it was a bot. Just wondering if you can look into this.

Thanks.
03-06-2007 18:33 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That happens because your PSP refreshes BW too frequently. It causes to much stress on the server and bot bans you. The only way to avoid this is to lessen the number of refreshes.

03-06-2007 18:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarKHearTeD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, Alright Szeszej... Do you happen to know how to do that? Big Grin
03-06-2007 19:23 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry, I have neither PSP nor even the smallest idea of how it works Wink . Try searching in options for something abour auto-refreshing.

03-06-2007 19:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarKHearTeD

alright then Szeszej, thanks for your help.
03-06-2007 20:25 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Playing Via PSP?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH