Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » some help would b nice lol » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page some help would b nice lol
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mp_dazz

images/avatars/avatar-112.jpg

Registration Date: 11-10-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

some help would b nice lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im still new to this i have been playing 4 about 4weeks now and still dont get all of the game so if ne1 could help i would b very gratfull

1) is there a combo of stats that would help out with weps dam if so what and what tipe of wep

2) how do some of the players get 2k+ hp and at a low lvl (lvl 30+)

3) y can we not trade ? i know we can use auction but not tell lvl 25 and that sucks

thx 4 the help if i get ne lol if i do tyvm to how ever gives me some Smile

I am 1WarGod i live to fight and will take my place back with the Gods..

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-12-2007 20:39 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. nope
2. they get hp from buildings (agency, police, garnison, arm shop)
3. only auction, but soon u will be able to use it only 5 lvl Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
11-12-2007 20:46 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
mp_dazz

Thread Starter Thread Started by mp_dazz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 lvl to go lol nearley 3 lvls to go

can still do with all the tips ne1 can give

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-12-2007 20:52 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

weapon damage will be increased according to strength for melee, knowledge for guns etc.
its in tutorial

11-12-2007 21:42 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
mp_dazz

Thread Starter Thread Started by mp_dazz

ok thx i red the lot and morized most of it

CAN THIS HOLE THRED B DEL PLZ THX

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-12-2007 22:05 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

There is no need to delete it. Closed. And also if Zeruel or C47 or Zeruel could check his signature it looks a tad long to me compared to mine.

11-13-2007 05:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » some help would b nice lol

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH