Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Need help with evals please :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Need help with evals please :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Need help with evals please :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope I am posting these in the appropriate thread. >< I am still trying to get used to the necro server and I am hoping you will be able to help me evaluate some items, thank you. Smile

Bloody Helmet

Antique Knife

Balaclava of Senses

Sharp Club of Skill

Ritual Cap

Shotgun

Good Biting Crowbar

Good Bullet-proof Shirt

06-21-2009 14:37 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5. Thread subjects should be appropriate to what you want evaluated. If you want to evaluate more, enter only the more important items and add "and others". This makes it easier to look for appropriate subject and also helps mods. It would also be nice to provide details on items you want.

Also posting stats would be helpful.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-21-2009 16:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Mapetus

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These items are junk:

Antique Knife

Balaclava of Senses

Sharp Club of Skill

Ritual Cap

Shotgun

Good Biting Crowbar
06-21-2009 16:24 Mapetus is offline Search for Posts by Mapetus Add Mapetus to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Need help with evals please :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH