Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page account 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rob1596

Registration Date: 11-13-2007

Attention account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how do i delete my account? and is this game free? plz tell me people thanks
11-13-2007 15:44 rob1596 is offline Search for Posts by rob1596 Add rob1596 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for rob1596
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

go to menu settings and there is option to delete your character.. and yes this game is free to play..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-13-2007 15:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The first question, is answered if you had read the main page:

quote:
BloodWars is a free MMORPG game

Secondly you can delete your account by going to:

Settings --> Delete Character

The second question i find a bit obvious and plz look next time.

11-13-2007 15:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH