Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Expo XP doesn't seem right » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo XP doesn't seem right
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Expo XP doesn't seem right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Rizzo tha rat

Problem description:
I have been invited on 2 Black Dragon Expo's in the last week, I went as meat on both as i just meet the level 39 requirement. Both Expo's were succesful which was good, My problem is, i only got 98 and 92 xp from each one?? Is this right, and if so why??

I did a white this morning and got 400+ xp, so how can i do a black and get even less?? I know it's probably got something to do with my level, but still...92 xp is seriously crap.

Link to BD : http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8491d9f49c

Link to WD : http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6fac6b926c

Any explanations would be more than welcome.
06-22-2009 12:56 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think it has something to do with your low level. as you are under optimal level it has a similar effect as it does if you are over optimal level

06-22-2009 13:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check the tutorial:

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Expeditions

quote:
Taken from the bloodwars wiki tutorial
For example:
Level cap for Black Dragon is 48+5=53 level.
It means that characters with levels 1-53 gain 100% experience on Underworld and character with levels 47-53 gain 100% experience on Necropolis.

you are way below level 47, so u will earn nothing near 100% exp...

Also:

quote:
Taken from the bloodwars wiki tutorial
* Gained experience depends on an expedition member's level.
For example:
Among players with levels: 20, 30 and 50 exp from example above is divided like this:
Lvl 20 - 200 exp
Lvl 30 - 300 exp
Lvl 50 - 500 exp

so the higher levels will get the lion's share of xp, reducing ur amount even further....

06-22-2009 13:26 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
SteelMike2

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

From Tutorial:

* Character level modifiers. Each opponent has a level cap beyond which players gain less experience points. For every character's level that is:

lower or higher (on Necropolis type realms) higher (on Underworld type realms) than the limit the character gains 10% xp less. Character's level cap for White Dragon is 48 level. Every better opponent has its cap increased by 5.

EDIT: too slow Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SteelMike2: 06-22-2009 13:29.

06-22-2009 13:28 SteelMike2 is offline Search for Posts by SteelMike2 Add SteelMike2 to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Yeah, so if you work it out, your BD had 2114HP, divided between the players:
44 + 49 + 47 + 39 = 179

(39 / 179) x 2114 = 460pop (this is your share of the awarded experience)

but you lose 10% for every level under 47, and you are 39, so that's 80% off...

460 x 0.2 = 92 pop

so you got the correct amount of experience..... but if I were you, I'd stick to white dragons for another few levels Tongue

06-22-2009 13:36 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nayrlien

OK Thanks guys, I knew there was a limit level on Underworld, but was unaware it was different for Necro. I didn't check the tutorial as i read it when i joined UW, very stoopid of me, should have known it had all changed.

Think i'll stick to whites then till i get higher, but then again 92 poh for dying is better than nothing i suppose Smile
06-22-2009 14:45 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Expo XP doesn't seem right

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH