Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Old market » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old market
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Old market Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't there be a visible picture of market if it's pre-built?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-14-2007 22:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There should be and there is (at least on my admin account)

11-14-2007 22:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well i have no image of it, why do you eaven have it at all on this server....?

You may as well deliete it as it has no use here.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-14-2007 22:49 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

When you open the building site you don't see it, but yes when you click on the empty place where it should be you will see the picture..

11-14-2007 22:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Strange, everything works fine at least for me. I can see the picture both in the building site and when I click on the empty spot in image of the square.

11-15-2007 00:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

There is the problem, you cannot see it on the large picture of your city. When you click there it shows.

11-15-2007 00:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Everything works fine. Maybe You must clear cookies and reinstall Your browser?

11-15-2007 00:26 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
There is the problem, you cannot see it on the large picture of your city. When you click there it shows.

Because on the picture of the city every building from your zone has a picture so you can see what you can build there. Just like in the building site near every description of a building.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-15-2007 09:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

This is what I see:

11-15-2007 09:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Coles
Triple Ace

You can't see Old Market on a view of Your city. On this server building this structure is impossible.

11-15-2007 09:23 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

I know you can't build it yourself, because it's already pre-built on every square that's why it should be visible like on details below the whole picture of the city.

11-15-2007 09:29 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Coles
Triple Ace

It's not pre-built Tongue . You just reached maximum level of this building. On this server maximum is 0 then it shows this message Tongue .

11-15-2007 10:02 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Roll Eyes OK, but we are tradind here, so change it to Auction House, make it lvl 1 and all is fine.. Tongue

11-15-2007 10:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Coles
Triple Ace

It's only an optical performance. I don't think that it's neccesary to change it Tongue .

But it's my opinion. I don't know what others think Big Grin .

11-15-2007 10:41 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

its not really necessary to change it, and plus then there would need to be a new image designed for auction house ... unless you want to use that image

additionally, this would cause problems because if an auction house is there then anybody lower than the necessary level to auction would still have the auction house

11-15-2007 17:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Old market

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH