Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 2 Cursed One » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Act 2 Cursed One
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanguine

Act 2 Cursed One Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Have Just Been Promoted To Act 2 And Wandering How DO I Turn Go To The Cursed One Race

06-23-2009 13:56 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you have just turned to Act 2 then you must pass easy, normal and hard quests again in order to be able to switch to cursed one race.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-23-2009 14:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanguine

Thread Starter Thread Started by LightKnight
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Thanks Mortis Smile

06-23-2009 14:06 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

As to actually becoming a cursed one, after the quests i believe it is an option in the quest or task menu.

06-23-2009 17:00 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

In Task menu.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-23-2009 17:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 2 Cursed One

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH