Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What do you think about blood wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What do you think about blood wars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007
Race in game: Absorber

What do you think about blood wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think overall it is the best game i have played yet

11-15-2007 16:52 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is good game with potential but after level 50 it is getting boring.
11-15-2007 17:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why is that? Because its so hard for you to level up now? (I know the answer is yes)

11-15-2007 17:17 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

Nope.
I already collected everything that I wanted and I upgraded everything on maximum level that I could use.
11-15-2007 17:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Then your next goal should be black knight tattoo on lvl 5 Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-15-2007 17:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

or try to be the first to get into zone 1 Wink

Oh by the way, what I *personaly* think about bloodwars is its good for people like me who can click buttons run off, and come back later without being affected by absence

11-15-2007 18:03 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Then your next goal should be black knight tattoo on lvl 5 Smile

I already have everything prepared for level 5 tattoo only problem is insane level requirement and low experience points gain.
11-15-2007 19:14 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennismcm
got to agree draculaisemo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have to agree with you draculaisemo thats probally my favorate things about it to

11-16-2007 16:27 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What do you think about blood wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH