Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » things that will never be changed should be CHANGED » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page things that will never be changed should be CHANGED
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

things that will never be changed should be CHANGED Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just got a warning for mentioning an idea that although doesnt directly appear on this list could be seen to dirive from one of the rules so

here are some points id like to make that contridict that very list things that will never change

MINOR DISCRESTIONS
- Number of attacks/quests (called premium)
- Taxi for quests. (called shortening option)

MAIN POINT
- Applying building bonuses to sieges. (called night of heros)
- Destroying buildings (called moving to a empty square)

EXACT DISCRESION
- Number of people employed in employment agency. (called CHANGE TO DATED RULES)

PROOF
v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009
The Employment Agency generates more people on higher levels.

so i think the rules should be re-written, so its more clear, also the blatant back track of the said things that wouldnt change brings conjection on if the others could be changed

im not sure if i have posted in the correct place plz move it if i havent

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 06-23-2009 17:26.

06-23-2009 17:25 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This should be addressed directly to Szeszej so I'm closing the thread. I'm sure some spammers would love to reply to this thread Wink

Let's wait for Szeszej's reply.

If you want a discussion about it then create a thread in Mishmash.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-23-2009 17:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » things that will never be changed should be CHANGED

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH