Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Task Problems!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Task Problems!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Barttimaeus

Registration Date: 11-15-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.S.

Question Task Problems!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused Confused Confused Confused
I have read the frequently reported problems and solutions. number 1 was near my predicament but didnt quite give the answer i was after. my task is to upgrade my slaughter house to level 5. it was 3 before i sieged a person and now it is level 7. i cannot possibly upgrade it for many months. my strength is simply to low. i currently have 18 strength and i need 35 to upgrade to level 8. i didnt know that this would happen. i assumed that if it got abouve the level 5 it would register the task as complete.
i am really stuck on what to do please help !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Barttimaeus: 11-15-2007 19:34.

11-15-2007 19:31 Barttimaeus is offline Search for Posts by Barttimaeus Add Barttimaeus to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To complete task You need to upgrade once more(to lvl 9). If You can't than You should change square to weaker one.

It's not a bug/problem. It's just mentioned in tutorial and You should read this...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 11-15-2007 20:03.

11-15-2007 20:02 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just temporarily exchange your square with somebody with lower lvl of slaughterhouse.

11-15-2007 21:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

or move to an empty square and spend lotta money

11-15-2007 23:09 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Task Problems!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH