Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » ring of art merge ideeas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ring of art merge ideeas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crowbill

images/avatars/avatar-929.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

ring of art merge ideeas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just found a ring of art on a quest, my first thought was to sell it, but then i thought I should merge it , any profitable ideeas?

06-24-2009 19:37 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merge List V2

have a look here.

06-24-2009 19:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
crowbill

Thread Starter Thread Started by crowbill
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

signet of beauty + ring of art = bracelet of hard skin (pilgrim in merge list)
signet of wisdom + ring of art = bracelet of art (accuracy in merge list)... just two of the reasons i've made this tread.. Smile

06-24-2009 20:21 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
Merge List V2

have a look here.

this merge list is a lot more accurate than the original mergelist.... and make sure you looks at the RINGS section, and not the AMULETS..... they have the same prefix merge list, but not suffix....

I think the best merge you can do with it is merge it with accuracy to make youth... I'm not sure how much profit you'd make, but I think that's your best bet Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-24-2009 20:27.

06-24-2009 20:26 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
crowbill

Thread Starter Thread Started by crowbill

and make sure you looks at the RINGS section, and not the AMULETS..... they have the same prefix merge list, but not suffix

good point Wink thank you, i'll prolly sell it then

06-24-2009 20:47 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » ring of art merge ideeas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH