Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Lookinf for experienced clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lookinf for experienced clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coxalex

Registration Date: 11-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Lamp Lookinf for experienced clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HELLO ALL, I AM LOOKING TO JOIN AN EXPERINCED CLAN PLZ MSG ME IF INTERSTED, LOYAL AND LOG ALOT A DAY

To find me click the link:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=13609
11-19-2007 10:48 coxalex is offline Search for Posts by coxalex Add coxalex to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Lookinf for experienced clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try here Smile

Brotherhood of Steel (BoS)

11-19-2007 11:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOA

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Join the kings of Chwilog
12-08-2007 12:39 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Big Grin RE: Lookinf for experienced clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Join Death From Above my freind we fight as one and stick together as one we are swiftly moving up the rankings and are accepting anyone needing a clan so you are welcome contact me SW3294 or dom2007(my 2nd in command) in the game and you will be accepted. Big Grin

12-17-2007 22:42 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

join death froma above we have an incredible clan and very strong allies!

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

12-17-2007 22:49 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Lookinf for experienced clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH