Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.0.0.0 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Patch 1.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BW Team proudly presents:

Patch 1.0.0.0
Implementation date: 23 November 2007 at noon Smile

Features:
Increased number and regeneration rate of White Dragons. When this patch is applied all monsters in all locations will be regenerated.
All expedition monsters will fully regenerate on the first day of each month at 9 PM.
Added new Gothic layout with its own items style.
Added expeditions map and locations graphics.
Added graphics of expedition mobs in location description and in combat.
Updated training screen.
Updated shop screen. Classic version (not using Javascript) may be set in settings.
Not meeting the requirements of buildings is shown also to players without premium.
Fixed bug when arcana sets could be used to attack with arcana which are not available when the set is unequipped.
Fixed bug when character who died in result of losing HP after a blow was still alive until the end of round.
Deleted “standard” layout as it is not compatible with new functions. Those using this layout will have it changed automatically to Gothic.
Increased base chance of quests by 25%/9%/5%.
Increased minimum and maximum quality of items from Pilgrimages.
After clicking on Expedition option, players are taken to new expedition screen if there are no active expeditions.
Expeditions map together with locations list and appropriate information is available also to players without clan.

Added possibility to buy a number of one item at the same time.
Added possbility to set a point limit (in clan options) which is the minimum number of points to make an application.
In connection with common abuse of sending clan messages by new players, clan messages may only be sent by players with 3 or more points regardless of premium account. Rules concerning sending messages to own clans have not been changed.

Also the level requirements problem will most probably be solved in the next patch 1.1.0.0 although no ETA is available yet. Please stay tuned Smile

11-21-2007 09:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

RE: Patch 1.0.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
BW Team proudly presents:

Patch 1.0.0.0
Implementation date: 19 November 2007

You sure that it is already implanted?
11-21-2007 10:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's only translated from polish board Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-21-2007 10:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if that patch have implemented 19.11.2007 nothing has happened on my bloodwars at least. is there some problem on my computer or is there any new patch???
11-21-2007 11:02 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Clan: [-BC-]

If you look at the top left Corner of your Game screen you will see the Versionnumber v. 0.9.8.1

So patch is definitely not applied yet
11-21-2007 11:10 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Ahh, I'm sorry about the date, it's been changed Wink

11-21-2007 14:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

quest chances improved? this means that theres an automatic chance for difficult quests?

11-21-2007 16:40 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes there is now an automatic 5% chance for the next quest in the sequence or all of them if you have done them all.

11-21-2007 16:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

Its better with 0% minimum, it means that people have to work for it, and they cant just finish a far quest and get well upgraded items just from a bit of luck.

It also means that those of us who had to buy items to increase certain stats tried harder for nothing

11-21-2007 17:00 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

no i think it is a good idea. It is nearly impossible to do some stats if you are a certain thing. For example it is nearly impossible to do strength or toughness or Charisma if you are a sniper.

11-21-2007 17:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

unless you are beastmaster, with ... oh i dunno, strength and toughness arcana

Evil Big Grin

i suppose that is actually true, but i dont think it should be increased on all of them, i mean 25% from the start for vicinity means its kinda too easy

oh, and ... yeah. something else i forgot what i was gonna say

11-21-2007 17:18 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

But with vicinity it is hard to start off with only 40% so it helps them.

11-21-2007 17:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

last time i checked it was 10% not 40

11-21-2007 17:28 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

No when you have just started aka that day you can only get ~35-40% chance and higher levels get 90% on nearly all stats. After this patch the lower levels will progress and it wont really affect the higher levels because they have 90% already

11-21-2007 17:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

still not good.
for some reason.
ill think of one.

Though gothic looks GOOD
it really does

11-21-2007 18:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

How do you know it looks good?

11-21-2007 18:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

i play on polish server.

11-21-2007 18:20 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

oh right ok fair enough, you know how to do screenshots and post them? If so can you show it plz

11-21-2007 18:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Cool, Good improvements from what i can see guys Smile

Keep the good work up Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-21-2007 18:29 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

there

11-21-2007 18:31 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Wow thats amazing lol

11-21-2007 18:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

told you it was good. Want any images of other pages while im at it?

**massive sarcasm**

11-21-2007 18:32 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye, i want to see the training page Tongue lol no i think i will live without it.

11-21-2007 18:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

I assure you its good.

To Szeszej: Will the login screen become the same as on polish too?

11-21-2007 18:36 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

new graphics look good Smile

and 5% will be a good thing
esp once you have completed all the pilgrimages
it will give you a 1 in 20 chance of success for all stats
instead of the 1 or 2 you have equipped for

11-21-2007 19:06 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

RE: Patch 1.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Fixed bug when character who died in result of losing HP after a blow was still alive until the end of round.

I never noticed this happen o.o

11-21-2007 20:21 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

It's kind of a rare bug Wink

quote:

Of course it will.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-21-2007 21:20 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Good to hear that BW will improve a bit Smile .

Seriously I can't wait when this patch will be installed Smile . It may change game-play a lot Big Grin .

Good work Smile .

11-21-2007 21:45 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Also the level requirements problem will most probably be solved in the next patch 1.1.0.0

Better news Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-21-2007 22:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

expedition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

expediton page is also very nice with graphics on polish serwer Smile Smile

although none of my image hosting sites are working damb laptopm lol Evil

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
It's kind of a rare bug Wink

quote:

Of course it will.

interia.pl will also sponsor english serwer why cos no advantage for them maybe same login screen but different company as sponsor maybe Smile :>)P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tr3at5: 11-21-2007 22:26.

11-21-2007 22:25 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Good news.. the game must be progressing otherwise we will get bored.. Smile Waiting for the next patch Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-22-2007 10:25 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Blondie

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:
Also the level requirements problem will most probably be solved in the next patch 1.1.0.0

Better news Tongue

what exactly will be changed in the lvl requirements?

(OO''\ (||||) (||||) /''OO)
11-22-2007 13:46 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
ziomal

Registration Date: 04-30-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Smile patch 1000Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
11-22-2007 14:17 ziomal is offline Search for Posts by ziomal Add ziomal to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ziomal warning for spam.

11-22-2007 16:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pug

Registration Date: 09-24-2007
Clan: CoS

It all sounds like it is going to be amazing i cant wait to see it all implemented Big Grin

11-22-2007 16:55 Pug is offline Search for Posts by Pug Add Pug to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

It is only small patch nothing to be proud of.
I'm waiting for next patch.
11-22-2007 18:10 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

First post updated, some new things added Wink

11-22-2007 19:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kier126

Registration Date: 11-22-2007
Clan: N.V

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this game is amazin and the patch is absolutely amazin my mate is a beta tester

11-22-2007 19:18 kier126 is offline Search for Posts by kier126 Add kier126 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kier126
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

RE: Patch 1.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure i understand this sentence:

quote:
Added possibility to buy a number of one item at the same time.

Does it have anything to do with the multiple identical items in auctions?

11-22-2007 20:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

oh the clan bit is good.

11-22-2007 20:46 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH