Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.0.0.0 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

RE: Patch 1.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Added possibility to buy a number of one item at the same time.

Is this disposible items...?

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-22-2007 20:54 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No.

11-22-2007 21:34 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
RE: Patch 1.0.0.0 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by L12
quote:

For example three maces or one hundred and twerny four clubs at the same time Smile

And it is connected only with the shop and not the auctions.

11-22-2007 21:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

quote:
Increased number and regeneration rate of White Dragons. When this patch is applied all monsters in all locations will be regenerated.

Does this mean that there will be more available places for expedition parties, or will there be less chance of finding Black Dragon...?

11-22-2007 22:16 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No what?

11-22-2007 22:37 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by L12
quote:

For example three maces or one hundred and twerny four clubs at the same time Smile

And it is connected only with the shop and not the auctions.

Just a quick question on this ...... who is going to need more than 2 of any basic shop item? and thats only going to be for rings and 1 handed melee weapons.

Are some of the firearm types going to be added to the shop at any stage in these patches?

11-23-2007 08:32 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Buying junk from shop is very useful if you want to save some money if you're attack very often and even can't save something for a new building

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-23-2007 09:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Blondie

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: DB

when is it going to be ingraded?

(OO''\ (||||) (||||) /''OO)
11-23-2007 10:51 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

It's already upgraded. Two patches 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.0.1 at once Smile

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-23-2007 11:10 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Race in game: Absorber

Got a problem i can't see anything since upgrade, after i log in i just see the a big Blood War sign and nothing on the screen

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-23-2007 11:16 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Konrad
After logging in I see black screen... using nanorobot. Only on the upper side of the screen is the part of nanorobot skin... Frown
11-23-2007 11:18 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

It don't work for me.
After I login I have blank screen (soon I will post screen).
11-23-2007 11:19 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Try pressing Ctrl+F5.

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:19 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Vlade

Already tried... Nothing happened... Frown
11-23-2007 11:20 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

does not help at all, this CTRL+F5, and as a lot of people seem to have this problem, it might be in the game

created by Dontmess
11-23-2007 11:21 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

That's strange. I have just logged and everything looks ok. Which browser, version?

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:22 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Blondie

CTRL+F5 is the same as F5 :/

have the same problem as well. Either und IE or Firefox. In Windows or Linux Shocked

11-23-2007 11:23 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Firefox latest and internet explorer, both tried and do not work

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 11-23-2007 11:24.

11-23-2007 11:23 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
tr3at5

same Smile
11-23-2007 11:24 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Vlade

Firefox 2.0.0.9
11-23-2007 11:24 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

I propose you load the old version till you have fixed the problem

created by Dontmess
11-23-2007 11:25 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Upload last version until you fix this problem.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 11-23-2007 11:27.

11-23-2007 11:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Vlade

Mayby it's a problem with particular skin. I'm using nanorobot, what about rest of you?
11-23-2007 11:30 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+Del and clearing browser history and cache memory (fifth options from top). Then, press F5.

The game works for me both in Firefox latest and IE7.

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:30 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
tr3at5

i am using same update on polish serwer currently and thts fine but .net server is not so doubt it thats why its the update
11-23-2007 11:33 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
SatansOtherHalf

Registration Date: 11-23-2007

It's not working for me either, but my boyfriend can log in... I only started this game yesterday, I thought I'd been banned!
11-23-2007 11:33 SatansOtherHalf is offline Search for Posts by SatansOtherHalf Add SatansOtherHalf to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Not working at all, even with deleted cache memory, i tried it from the university pc before where there is no cache memory, it did not work...

Btw Konrad if you are the Admin in the game is stored on your pc, please make sure you access it through the internet and not from your harddrive Wink

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 11-23-2007 11:35.

11-23-2007 11:34 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Blondie

no not working for me as well.

I changed my skin last night to Standard....so it shouldnt be a problem with that

11-23-2007 11:35 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Ok, I've managed to reproduce the problem. It will be fixed asap.

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:35 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Does it work now?

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:40 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

works for me

created by Dontmess
11-23-2007 11:41 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Blondie

ye n1 Smile

11-23-2007 11:42 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
Vlade

Konrad! Respect!!! Smile
Great job with the last patch, quick help with solving the problems.
Well done! Great job!
11-23-2007 11:47 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Blondie

On normal quest i still have a 5% chance if i only have 24 perception.

I thought it would be 9%?

11-23-2007 11:52 Blondie is offline Search for Posts by Blondie Add Blondie to your Buddy List
SatansOtherHalf

Registration Date: 11-23-2007

It works for me now too ^_^
11-23-2007 11:55 SatansOtherHalf is offline Search for Posts by SatansOtherHalf Add SatansOtherHalf to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

Blondie, it's not working this way. You have +9% chance, but the lower limit is still 5%.

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 11:59 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
PainLord

Clan: V13

it says the base chance would be 25%/9%/5%.. so i get that idea that there should be even if you would have none point in no where those chances and if you got enough points you get extra chance???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PainLord: 11-23-2007 12:43.

11-23-2007 12:10 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Haste

Registration Date: 04-27-2007

Wow.
Just seen the new style for the site, and it's fantastic! Good work guys!

Haste
11-23-2007 12:21 Haste is offline Search for Posts by Haste Add Haste to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Blondie, it's not working this way. You have +9% chance, but the lower limit is still 5%.

Can you then explain exactly how it works? It seems we all understand it differently than you..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-23-2007 12:40 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Konrad
Administrator

If you had -5% chance, you have now 4% (and overall 5% from lower cap).
If you had 10%, you have now 19%.
If you had 75%, you have now 80% (upper limit for Far journey).

Other >> pm Szeszej

11-23-2007 12:59 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.0.0

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH