Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » New "work" template? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New "work" template?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13 & BoS

Question New "work" template? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I, like many others I'm sure, play this game at work and am constantly having to "Alt-Tab" between programs to avoid being caught in the act. Baby
It would be REALLY useful to have a template for bloodwars that looks a bit more like a contemporary business website or business application (Eg. Excel). Therefore a quick glance at my screen would not show pictures of vampires etc. and arouse suspicion.

A bit of a subversive suggestion, but I'm sure I'm not alone in my situation. Wink

Any thoughts?

11-22-2007 11:37 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

RE: New "work" template? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

other games i have played there has been a skin made which is similar to what your speaking of ? but i wouldnt know how to do this
11-22-2007 12:00 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always Alt-Tab to Outlook and claim that I'm checking my company mail Big Grin

What you suggest would be useful, but I like the design of Bloodwars, so I'll stick with it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 11-22-2007 13:34.

11-22-2007 13:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have installed Firefox addon to minimize browser to tray upon closure and the tray icon is set to always hide Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-22-2007 14:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: New "work" template? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id just suggest either getting firefox and start alt+F4ing, or getting used to alt+tabbing

11-22-2007 17:12 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

I know I'm necroposting, but I didnt want to start another thread ont he same subject.

I got busted today in work for playing the game and now they've blocked it on the server Frown

An idea for a template that looks like a common software package would be fantastic as I'm sure there's thousands of players in the same situation as myself

04-04-2008 10:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » New "work" template?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH