Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » L12 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page L12
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

L12 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The alias of L12 is no longer needed she gleefully thought. It had been so long since she had been addressed by her real name, to hear it again was bliss. There is only so long one can hid away ones true identity she thought to herself. But now the sacred order of the Tainted had been set up again it was safe to reveal her true name. The very name a poison’s name had later been based on, why, because it killed so quickly and ruthlessly. The most deadly poison know to man (and vampire) attacking the nerve a system with frightening speed, killing the victim in roughly 3 seconds flat.

She spent awhile sitting in Her high leather clad chair, overlooking the 4th zone and the square she had acquired. All those pathetic lives doomed and enthralled. Serving her, no thought for themselves, just her. They worked tirelessly, some of the best drones she had had.
Such a nice place, how well it had turned out after she had left the War, which is still officially going on to this day. No she had had enough of that for the time being. Now she needed to focus on the re-growth of the Tainted, the first time the dynasty had been set up since the birth of that wretch Christ. But now his followers were rife, Despair reigned in the world of the cursed 'living' so that would be the sub title to the organisation.
The Greeks had worshipped her, along with the Pyramid builders and many other Pagans. She lived off worship, sustaining her with sacrifice... oh the blood, the sustenance of so many animals on this planet. But no blood was as good as human blood, the hint of iron in the taste, the smooth texture, perfect consistency like good red wine. Oh and the power, the power of drinking life... raw, that is what truly kept her alive. The essence of another’s life, given to her, and to think she once thought her race was extinct. Religion had brought it to the brink. But it was religion who brought it back, what else would start a war on such a level to create these nanobots, that when combined with the true blood revitalised her previously dying race. Now so much power was there’s, they ruled over humanity again... how ironic.

The thought of blood ravishes... she walked over to her blood containment facility. Unable to resist the craving any longer. She needed high quality blood, she was in that mood. Ah, yes the recent catches of Zauborin’s blood. she snatched up a silver goblet, dipping it into the deep red section of the container marked Zauborin, and bringing it to her lips took a long sip, oh vampire blood had a certain tang to it. Like the taste of Sulphur, but somehow better... She looked down at her custom made AK-47 in its rack next to her, and then up and the many dragon heads lining the walls... lost in a moment of bliss...

Gorgeous bliss, silence, serenity, the faint anguish of others... oh she was feeling well this day. The day a new power would begin rise in the Underworld...

She promptly finished her drink, replacing the spotless goblet on her Granit desk with a soft clink, she turned her chair and stood up, tall, slender, chiselled features of her flawless form. Moving, gliding, in a seamless gait. Throwing open the great doors behind her, revealing a grand balcony over looking much of the city.

Her worshipers were already gathered, thousands of them, vampire and Human akin, all kneeling in silence.

"Stand!" her voice rang out, vibrant, clear and piercing. Cutting through the dusk pressing down on the city, ringing out over the heads below and over the buildings, the whole city heard the echoes of that beauteous voice.
They all stood, as one.
"A new power is rising, the power of the Tainted... something everyone of you may be part of if you wish. Swear your allegiance to me now, and may the Underworld shake with power of us combined."
"The streets shall flow red with the lives of our foes, no enemy shall be spared."
"Now worship your Queen!"

As she uttered the last syllable a unified cry from all over the city greeter her ears in return.

"Hail the new power, hail the essence of life, hail Scyanide!"

Scyanide smiled wide, revealing her flawlessly white fangs. Beckoning one of her aids over.

"Spread the word, I shall accept all who are truly loyal." Scyanide continued in a quietened tone, "Let Hyperborean know all is ready, I await his arrival."
the addressing the city once more Scyanide said "I await the arrival of all, I am ready now, are you?"

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-24-2007 00:49 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just want to clarafy, I AM STILL THE PLAYER WHO WAS L12 and Death12 before that.

I just wanted to change my name, worry not.

and the above is JUST a story, dont take it too litterally Tongue

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-24-2007 13:08 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved

11-24-2007 13:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » L12

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH