Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Tainted Despair » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tainted Despair 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Tainted Despair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are looking for new members currently, anyone who wants to play this game seriously please apply, we accept ALL levels. Though we are looking for level 30+ to get clan armory up the most Smile

Be warned this clan is not for the faint hearted.

If you are in a clan and do not want to leave, then ask your clan leader to make an alliance with us, we are happy to negociate an alliance with any clan, big or small.

Rules
  • Sign in every day (if you can't, all you need to do is tell me.) If you havn't logged in for 36H+, you will be kicked out (unless you gave me a prior warning). Yet don't worry, you will be welcomed back.
  • When you are level 40+ you should be making 1 point every two days, 20+ 1 point every three days, 1+ you should be making a point every four days, i will allow five days to get from 1 to 2 points. Again if you fail to progress at the right speed you will be kicked. I will accept you back, assuming you will redouble your efforts.
  • Join all sieges you are ASKED to, if you join two sieges you were not invited to join, you will be kicked.
  • Obay the commands of the Deputy and the Leader If they tell you to go naked to a siege, make it go right and go naked.
  • Do not make random sieges, ask permission and then get put on the list first.
  • I encourage you to use clan messages constructivly, for items you are auctioning, expedition information etc. Do not spam with them though.
  • If the clan leader or deputy says no, they mean NO. Do not annoy and continue to pester us.
  • Never be afraid to ask for help, no matter how stupid the question, though I would reccomend learning the Tutorial.
  • If you would like to make an Expedition, DO NOT just make one on the spur of the moment and then send a clan message out asking for 'everyone to join'. To get the best Expedition results please contact me or Hyperborean and we will add you to the Expedition list. Deppending on how many players we have and who you want to go with will ditermin when you go, if it is a white dragon with only a few level 40's then you may be able to go right then, but for Pheonixes and better creatures we need to stucture it so we get the best results.
  • And of course have fun.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 11-25-2007 17:03.

11-24-2007 17:09 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

11-25-2007 17:04 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
coxalex

Registration Date: 11-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber

id join Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking to joining someone

To find me click the link:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=13609
11-27-2007 23:13 coxalex is offline Search for Posts by coxalex Add coxalex to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apply then Smile

As long as you adhear to the rules you will progress fast and will be wellcome in Tainted Smile

But if you cant handle the rules please dont join, you will most likely be kicked

11-28-2007 17:21 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Tainted Despair

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH