Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Zauborin vs Brother Albert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zauborin vs Brother Albert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Zauborin vs Brother Albert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing special but maybe some one want to see:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1bd2a2160f

task from 2 zone

"Saint Benedict's Order sent an assassin to kill you. Find him in the Vicinity of the City (if you use blood in combat then you will always lose)."

there is also brother leon ~300+agi murderous dagger of suicide and demonic dagger of suicide on lvl good + X Smile

and next task:

"Your square has been invaded by the Saint Benedict's Order. And yet it is here where ultimate battle of Light and Darkness will befall..."

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=891b279247

and other tasks:

Reach level 80. X

Prove that you are a business acumen. Construct Graveyard and upgrade your Blood Bank to level 2. X

Win hearts and minds of your people. Reach 60 points of charisma. X

Become the ruler of all dark alleys in the City. Reach 70 points of reputation. X

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 11-25-2007 14:16.

11-25-2007 14:16 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, lvl 80 takes about how long ? 1 year, 2 years ?

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-25-2007 14:32 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zauborin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1 years more Smile but this isnt difficult Smile harder is to get charisma or reputation Wink i must have treined it not with item on me ...

thx ;*
11-25-2007 14:36 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

that's what i thought but i think by the time you are lvl 80 yeah have enough points of progress to train reputation to 70.

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-25-2007 14:39 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

to train stats on lvl 44 i need 25k pts of progress

lvl 80 is something like 750k so i will have 500k pts more

even if each lvl will cost 25k i can train it only 20 up so i will have 64 but cost of upgrade increese on each lvl of stats so at lvl 80 i can have, hmm 55?

thx ;*
11-25-2007 14:42 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

cost of each stat goes up by 10% each time you increase it

someone with excel can work this out cause i cant be bothered to figure out how much it will cost

11-25-2007 14:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Surely it is 20% ???

If so, assuming a start point of Charisma 35, we will require 660,000+ points of progress to train to Charisma 60.

Again, assuming a start point of Reputation 35, we will require 4,100,000+ points of progress to train to Reputation 70.

Easy peasy!! Wink

11-26-2007 20:52 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

yeah its 20% and task was corrected by admins cus they use old log of task now it is

50 and 55 and for all (to train both in the same time) i need like 1.500.000 points of progress Smile

thx ;*

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 11-26-2007 21:00.

11-26-2007 20:58 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

sorry i meant twenty. cant type today.

11-26-2007 21:05 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Well Zau, that's even easier then isn't it!! Wink I expect it done by next Tuesday Tongue

11-26-2007 21:07 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Zauborin vs Brother Albert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH