Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Premium SMS from Three » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Premium SMS from Three 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Premium SMS from Three Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately Three will no longer support Premium SMS so you will not be able to extend your premium from their phone numbers from 14.VII.2009

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
BW Team

07-03-2009 13:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You serious? Now i can't get bloody premium since i can't use my mums paypal >_<

Stupid 3

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-07-2009 15:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Saga

Registration Date: 04-07-2009

RE: Premium SMS from Three Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, but what's Three?
07-07-2009 15:31 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: Premium SMS from Three Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saga
Sorry, but what's Three?

A UK Mobile Phone Operator

07-07-2009 15:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

other networks stays the same?

07-07-2009 16:38 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

In reply to Nemazis post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most networks offer free pay as you go sim cards so couldnt you just get another sim card, top it up with what ever amount and then just text from that sim card with your phone? You would have to check to make sure they dont cancel the sim card if you dont use it within a certain amount of time

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-07-2009 17:56 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Nemazis
Lord

Yeah i could do that, but then i would have to unlock the phone (Which from what my brother said, it's around £15 nearby) get the sim (ok can get that for free) then top it up (another £5 or £10)

Sorry, that's £20-£25 quid spent JUST to get premium, and worst of all only £5-£10 can go to the premium, not worth it.

I'm backety back back
07-07-2009 20:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Ask some friends to buy it for you and you give them money?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-07-2009 20:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

That's what everyone was asking ME to do, they pay me and i bought, so kinda flawed XD

Anywho, just so no-one gives more solutions, i'm not too active, just saying i can't get premium if i wanted to, except paypal. I ain't planning on getting any soon

I'm backety back back
07-07-2009 20:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Don't tell me no one have different operator than Three...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-07-2009 20:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

In my case, they just didn't have credit XD

Anyway, im sure this'll barely affect most people, from what i've seen, alot of people are complaining about three and their crappy signals and stuff.

I'm backety back back
07-07-2009 20:40 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

for the record, 3 run the signals of orange satalights, and orange is really good im on orange, 3 used to be bad on signal but not no more, but seein as orange and 3 share signals does that mean orange phones no longer work? i pay by paypal not like im effected im just wonderin
07-08-2009 22:38 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by gazzer678
for the record, 3 run the signals of orange satalights, and orange is really good im on orange, 3 used to be bad on signal but not no more, but seein as orange and 3 share signals does that mean orange phones no longer work? i pay by paypal not like im effected im just wonderin

Judging by all info from devs, only 3 is affected.

07-08-2009 22:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

3 is in the Republic of Ireland.
Just wondering is that 3 also affected or is it just the uk 3???

07-09-2009 14:18 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Ehm, do we still need the info on the main page? Roll Eyes

07-14-2009 21:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009
Clan: BK

Is There Any Chance We Will Be Able To Use The Three Network For Premium

07-26-2009 23:28 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Miitchell1992
Is There Any Chance We Will Be Able To Use The Three Network For Premium

I think you need to re-read the first post Wink

07-26-2009 23:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Clan: L.I.G

no more from 3 service??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont believe this i got 3 i also have been using my 3 mobile phone for my premium. thanx for that .

cant we get this back on service then please?

regards.
12-28-2009 18:34 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

RE: no more from 3 service??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by -PRICEYSID-
i dont believe this i got 3 i also have been using my 3 mobile phone for my premium. thanx for that .

cant we get this back on service then please?

regards.

You are almost 5 months late lol and how have you been using 3 for premium when its been out of action for all this time

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

12-28-2009 20:06 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

03-Jul-2009 this is the date this thread was created.

-PRICEYSID- warning for necropost. murderous, in future please dont post just use the report button.

thread closed

12-28-2009 22:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Premium SMS from Three

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH