Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » heavy crossbow of precisiom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page heavy crossbow of precisiom
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
maze

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: legion

heavy crossbow of precisiom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

needing to buy this asap

will put on an opening bid of 1ls

let me know if you have this item or if you would like to haggle another price

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by maze: 08-19-2009 14:12.

07-04-2009 17:02 maze is offline Search for Posts by maze Add maze to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for maze
maze

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: legion

Thread Starter Thread Started by maze
RE: leg hunting rifle/leg semi automatic sniper Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

off topic i know but how do i put an up on my posts?? anyone know?
EDIT: You're pushing your luck again. diablo

07-10-2009 17:16 maze is offline Search for Posts by maze Add maze to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for maze
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

an up is just any post in a thread

it automaticly puts your thread to top of pile.

07-10-2009 19:37 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wat ya offer

Legendary Good Hunting rifle CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 27 - 37
Effects: PERCEPTION +10, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +32 %, ignores 40 % of your opponent`s defence, overall weapon damage +20 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 21, AGILITY: 35, PERCEPTION: 31, INTELLIGENCE: 30, KNOWLEDGE: 32, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 5 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 819, Mana 180

07-16-2009 13:07 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Zee

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: FD

RE: heavy crossbow of precisiom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have ... heavy crossbow of precision - let me know if you are still interested

01-27-2010 20:36 Zee is offline Homepage of Zee Search for Posts by Zee Add Zee to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

RE: heavy crossbow of precisiom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zee
I have ... heavy crossbow of precision - let me know if you are still interested

The user is banned, the last edit was 08-19-2009 14:12, so what to warn you for, necroposting or spam?
Think twice before you post...

Thread closed to prevent further spam.

01-28-2010 10:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » heavy crossbow of precisiom

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH