Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Edit commands » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Edit commands
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Edit commands Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a list for the commands i could use when i edit my profile? e.g. = Bold text

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-26-2007 15:05 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look for some bbcode tutorials in google...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-26-2007 15:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wikipedia has a thing on it

Wiki BBCode

11-26-2007 15:08 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
MuddyTigerFeet

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber

I tried to use some BBcode, but it doesn't seem to accept all font types, sizes and links ...
is this a restriction?
12-16-2007 12:34 MuddyTigerFeet is offline Search for Posts by MuddyTigerFeet Add MuddyTigerFeet to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

i dont think you can do fonts. But most sizes between 1 and 16 work for me, and all links do.

12-16-2007 12:42 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Do you use the [url] command properly?

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 12-16-2007 12:47.

12-16-2007 12:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Edit commands

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH