Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Immortal vs KoD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Immortal vs KoD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Immortal vs KoD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, hard to say that we are proud of that fight, because we wasn't fighting on full strenght (same as our enemy). Some sort of a siege bug, makes it end one hour before start of the 2nd phase (which cause few players of both clans fighting in quest stuff). But still, I guess it's first clan vs clan siege on Underworld, so enjoy.
03-08-2007 08:24 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gratz for won , but I fought without arcans Evil

Solmyr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Solmyr: 03-08-2007 11:18.

03-08-2007 10:13 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can u show the full report??

Solmyr its fought not fighted Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Djeronimo: 03-08-2007 11:07.

03-08-2007 11:06 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malester

Nope, we will not show weapons of our members or enemies. If you want to see it, you have to spy.
03-08-2007 11:16 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

OK, i WILL !!! Wink

03-08-2007 11:17 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Soli

This battle is bug. Siege end 1h earlier, much from Immortals fight in journey items without once use items....

03-08-2007 12:05 Soli is offline Search for Posts by Soli Add Soli to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

Malester ok i know all your stats and what are u wearing hurayy..

now i need to spy the rest

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Djeronimo: 03-08-2007 20:05.

03-08-2007 20:05 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Immortal vs KoD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH