Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » WANTED: Perception Rental » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WANTED: Perception Rental
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: A.v.E

WANTED: Perception Rental Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is no secret that perception gear goes for quite a bit on the open market.
It is too costly for up and coming superpowers (ha ha) to afford to outfit with perception gear to tackle pilgramage attempts.

Melee fighters are also in the same boat, as they don't keep that type of gear stocked.

There is a nice opening in the rental department for an established gunner to rent out his gear for profit.

I am an trainee gunner, and my 3 items only provide me with a 15% chance of beating the pilgramage.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shogun: 07-09-2009 18:41.

07-07-2009 08:48 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » WANTED: Perception Rental

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH