Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » need recruits » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need recruits
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

need recruits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi im the deputy of the newest clan in Bloodwars the ActiveExpoTimeSquad we are currently recruiting players lvl15 and over if u r intrested msg either myself nelacar in-game or the clan leader Fleshripper.lookin for v.active players as we plan on doing regular seiges for poh and expos.

We are a helpful clan who supports each other without fail.so c,mon an join the ActiveExpoTimesquad

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by nelacar: 02-08-2008 23:57.

11-27-2007 09:25 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
coxalex

Registration Date: 11-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: need recruits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to join u

To find me click the link:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=13609
11-27-2007 23:11 coxalex is offline Search for Posts by coxalex Add coxalex to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » need recruits

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH