Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » New player looking for clan! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New player looking for clan!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KillScream

Registration Date: 11-27-2007

New player looking for clan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am new to the game and looking to join a clan! while cant offer any skills at this time i can offer absolute loyaltySmile please let me know if you are interrested.
11-27-2007 15:39 KillScream is offline Search for Posts by KillScream Add KillScream to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Join Boot Camp!

11-27-2007 15:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pft you arent in bootcamp right now scillage Wink

join bringers of doom

=D

11-27-2007 16:10 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

LOL! but i am only in BoD for a short time, then i shall go back to my deputy role in BC

11-27-2007 16:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOA

JOIN BlOOD OF ACCIDENTAL WE NEED CLANMEMBERS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by robocop116: 01-28-2008 17:37.

11-29-2007 18:53 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
emo

Registration Date: 01-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KoS

Join KoS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If u need anything help or anything on how to play the game come along to the knightofshadow we will give the ebst help we can there if u r up for it just send a appalction on plz thx my friend and may the shadws be wiv u

DarkDemon
01-22-2008 07:04 emo is offline Homepage of emo Search for Posts by emo Add emo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for emo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » New player looking for clan!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH