Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Training Stats » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Training Stats
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nithinvincible

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Training Stats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why can't I train more than 10 parameters...How to construct a building wich requires 11 strength when I am not able to train for more than 10 strength...I tried looking for the answer in the threads, but I was having some difficulty...Could anyone please help me out...

Is the answer that on gaining a new level randomly parameters are assigned +1 or +2 or +3......

Evil
11-27-2007 20:58 nithinvincible is offline Search for Posts by nithinvincible Add nithinvincible to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While you lvl up your training capacity increases.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-27-2007 21:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

every even level eg, 2, 4, 26, you get random stats, every odd level, eg, 1, 5, 659, your max parameter goes up 1

11-27-2007 21:52 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

You're wrong draculaisemo. Max parameters go up every level by 3/4. I have 45 lvl so
44*3/4+10=43 (it's always rounded down).
quote:
Maximum level of trained parameters: 43

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 11-27-2007 22:01.

11-27-2007 22:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

alright then, what he said. =)

11-28-2007 09:06 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
nithinvincible

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by nithinvincible
Thanks...I found it..Once I had leveled to the next stage i found max parameters increased by 1. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks...I found it..Once I had leveled to the next stage i found max parameters increased by 1.

What is the use of mana and nanites and what kind of items can be merged...

If you let me know I shall be happy....

thanx

Evil
12-11-2007 21:49 nithinvincible is offline Search for Posts by nithinvincible Add nithinvincible to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

RE: Thanks...I found it..Once I had leveled to the next stage i found max parameters increased by 1. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mana and nanites are used to merge items and you can merge any item that is at least (+1) with any other item of the same category that is at least (+1) (eg, 2h melee or whatever)

12-11-2007 21:56 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

But remember that you need a mergestone to merge them Smile If you want to know how the merging device works then read the tutorial Smile

12-11-2007 22:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Training Stats

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH