Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Clan Recruitment » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Recruitment
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Clan Recruitment Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that there should be another forum where people who wants to enter clan would present themself, and clan leaders would chose whom to take to clan. What do you think about this Idea??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Djeronimo: 03-08-2007 19:17.

03-08-2007 19:17 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that forum only makes new place to spam

if you are good just wait for invitation
if you aren't no one from good clans want you in

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-09-2007 12:58 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I quite like the idea. The forum where the clans are, at the moment, seems rather foreboding abd although this is a horror based mmo, people need to start to get into the community spirit somewhere.

I've worked on lots of mmos in the past, some very famous. This mmo is absolutely my favourite at this time BUT... it lacks a certain something??

Not everyone wants to get to know people by using the randomness forum, some people want to remain utterly immersed and head straight for the recruit forums.

Maybe if another slant on the recruit forum is not viable, how about a 'mentor' forum? Where you could volunteer your services to kinda 'watch over' a newbie?

As far as spam is concerned, i LOVE it lol, however i also respect the fact that it has a time and a place and that not everyone shares my love of it. Indeed, some people find it irritating to say the least... so? Commit to a zero tolerance on spam? Spam once, outside of designated areas, get banned. Easy!

03-09-2007 17:18 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Lets give it a try, I have just made one such place for all of You.

Thank You.
03-12-2007 00:58 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=33

absolutely brilliant Big Grin

03-12-2007 02:58 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Clan Recruitment

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH