Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about attacking » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Question about attacking
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trinity

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Question about attacking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another Player:

I am In Sector 16 and have very few targets available to me to attack only 2 or 3 to be exact.

I know you can go to a different sector to find targets. I have noticed the time limit increases for each attack by sector.

Example In my Home sector I can attack all targets within 5 Minutes standard time according to the tutorial.

However I go up one sector or down one sector Ie to sector 17 or 15 and the time to attack increases by 15 to 30 seconds.

My question is this Is there a Time table that shows us the Difference in time for attacking out of sector or is this based on a character parameter and if it is what parameter is? Can You lower the Time limit of said attacks out of your current sector?

11-28-2007 06:35 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure on the exact formulae behind it, but it works along the lines of 'the further away your target, the longer it takes to get there'.

To reduce these times, there is a premium option that serves the purpose nicely ..... shortening the duration of attacks and quests for a period of 30 days at a cost of 10 days of premium.

11-28-2007 08:01 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Trinity

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trinity
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Thanks.

So much for that option for me lol My free premium is about to run out and I do not have the ability to get more. No biggy

11-28-2007 08:03 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Build a Taxicab and the distance will became shorter Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-28-2007 08:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Trinity

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trinity

Thanks Mortis that is a Option I didn't think about. Well thats a Long term goal anyways for me Working on other things

11-28-2007 08:13 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

closed

11-28-2007 09:14 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about attacking

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH