Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » bidding/then vacation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page bidding/then vacation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

bidding/then vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was just wondering what will happen if i bid on a item(18 junk i'm guaranteed to win) and then i go into vacation mode? will everything happen as normal or will something be wrong because i'm in vacation mode when it ends?

ps.once the question is answered properly please close the thread

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-09-2009 22:17 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: bidding/then vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'll recieve the junk as normal

07-09-2009 22:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » bidding/then vacation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH