Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » Foxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Foxy 8 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Foxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 2251
Login cfox6
Character Foxy

20 days for forum bans

07-09-2009 23:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Foxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the hell is going on, im banbed 4 20 days? Y?, tell me, i don't understand, i never been rude, offensive, so y

SOMEONE HELP, I NEED HELP, IM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED Y BOTH MY ACCOUNTS ARE BANBED BUT IT SAYS FORUM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-09-2009 23:21.

07-09-2009 23:18 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have had 4 forum account banned, this deserves an in-game ban

07-09-2009 23:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

20days 4 some minor trade regualtions and accidental spam while swearing in clan message, etc gets 2 day

Another thing, im not as experienced as people who pkay from Poland

Forum Accounts

C.fox9 - New to forum and necro trade requlations
Foxy - Still learning, banbed but unbanned do to Mod mistake by then though made another
Foxy4 - Did some mistakes, things i didn't think were spam
Foxy9 - Trying to keep clean but i almost/might get offensive language soon as i play BW 4 fun and ur ruining my fun 4 20 days because of mistakes, have i offended someone, only victim of me making new forum accounts is ME as i need to make nee e-mails.

And explain how u can get 20 days for this? I could go and send 10 clan messages with only swearing and i might get that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-09-2009 23:58.

07-09-2009 23:45 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: Foxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don'y care about multi-post, just my account and others who might get this too

Open this thread 4 anyone to post without spam warning to see if anyone thinks banning 4 this never mind 20 days is not right, is it u want me to quit?

07-10-2009 00:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

answer

Did u seriously use the RnG to work out ban amount as this is redicalous. Its like saying u scored a own goal in school footy a few times and get 20 days detention 4 it. And if u don't care to respond to these post im leaving (and PM's) how can it say in ur sig, 'If any Supermods don't respond to ur PMs report to u, can i report u to u. If ur offended this is wat happens when i get cheated, no swearing YET as i try to play clean or is that not any worry to u

O and spelling blame on my dislexia.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-10-2009 07:26.

07-10-2009 07:07 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

O and wats this discovery, gaytiger got 7days 4 2 accounts, i've had only 2 banned so u got some serious change of mind problems

07-10-2009 08:08 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

So explain 20 days = 2 banned account
10days = 1 banned account

4 gaytiger

7days=2 banned

Im not multiposting as SZES keeps ignoing this MISTAKE, show me how u found 4

07-10-2009 19:04 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Gaytiger got 20 days now together with you

07-10-2009 21:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

I DON'T CARE, 20days, ur making me lose almost 1 months premium, quests, atts, expos due to some ridiculous bans, how can u give so high, do u care? Do u get paid same amount weither u ban me 1 day or 100 days

O and p.s. My mum is really mad and may right a letter she said when i told her

07-10-2009 21:33 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

And you have been misbehaving on the forums for a couple of accounts

07-10-2009 21:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And you have been misbehaving on the forums for a couple of accounts

Explain this?

07-10-2009 22:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

foxy u got no chance to win with them, i had the same on other server, those morons think that board is strictly connected with game and way lik eu behave here is like u behave in game. hovewer nowhere in game rules is written that u can b banned for misbehaving on board... anyway good luck Smile

07-29-2009 01:14 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

um, this i kinda over, im back, partly misunderstanding, plz can mod close so no more spam

07-29-2009 01:18 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

closed, yamuna warning for spam

07-29-2009 03:28 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » Foxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH