Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Clan's Tresoury / PoP's that belong to a CLAN » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan's Tresoury / PoP's that belong to a CLAN
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ryuuka

images/avatars/avatar-352.jpg

Registration Date: 02-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Attention Clan's Tresoury / PoP's that belong to a CLAN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello I have a question Wink

I do not know what to do in the following situation...

Well let's imagine that we have a Clan and the Clan possesses a Clan's Tresourer. That persons collects fees for instance every week, and thus The Clan has a fixed amount of PoPs.

What happens when someone wants to leave the Clan, and desires to receive the fees that were paid. Does this person have the right to receive the PoPs, or it is possible only when the clan is dissolved ??? or when half of clan players left the clan ???

Thanks for answers Wink

Necropolis: Ryuuka
07-09-2009 23:35 Ryuuka is offline Search for Posts by Ryuuka Add Ryuuka to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have asked a smiliar question before and the answer that i received is that:

if u leave the clan or are removed from the clan (for some reason or another) u are NOT entitled to ANY pop back... it is best to think of the payments as taxes

u are only entitled to receive ur pop back when the clan disbands and u r still a member when the disband occurs and u gain a "share" of the pop for which the clan items are sold for.

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

07-10-2009 00:50 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Ryuuka

images/avatars/avatar-352.jpg

Registration Date: 02-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ryuuka
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up precisely what I thought about the situation Wink

It is stated somewhere in the game rules, but I don't really know where.

Thanks for the reply Big Grin

Necropolis: Ryuuka
07-10-2009 08:50 Ryuuka is offline Search for Posts by Ryuuka Add Ryuuka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Clan's Tresoury / PoP's that belong to a CLAN

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH