Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Radovan; daarth » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Radovan; daarth
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Radovan; daarth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 17996
Login niceboydiceboy
Character Radovan

ID 27614
Login bigbluegrapes
Character daarth

Multiaccounts + pushing = permanent ban

07-09-2009 23:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

Registration Date: 01-19-2009

RE: Radovan; daarth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so that's it?....I'm banned from ever playing this game because my mate and I played off the same computer?...whenever we go around each others house we use the same computer and have been doing so for over a year.....or is this because he said he wasn't playing anymore and said he'd buy whatever I had on auction?...I've put in a lot of time on this game, I've invested a lot, I would feel greatly aggravated at losing my whole character because of this...am I supposed to just walk away or what?

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bigbluegrapes: 07-10-2009 02:02.

07-10-2009 02:00 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firstly you should have reported playing from the same IP, secondly "he"'s given you all his stones

07-10-2009 21:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel like I MUST say something against this! Daarth has been a friend of mine since i started playing this game over a year ago! I have never EVER know him to misbehave or break any rules of any kind. He has religiously payed preium (to my knowlege) and I would bet my life that any1 who knows this person would agree with me, Daarth in particular (i havent spoken to Radovan in quite a while) would never endanger his account like this!

I must confess that playing from the same IP is stupid without reporting it, but i know that these people are 100% different people (FACT) and a permenant ban is beyond harsh. A temporary ban may be more appropriate.

I am being perfectly calm and am not over-reacting or anything, but Sz i BEG u to re-consider the punishment because they r being convicted of multi-accounting and it isnt true.

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

07-10-2009 23:37 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Radovan; daarth

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH