Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » 20 day ban fo4 having 2 banned forum accounts but SZES says 4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 20 day ban fo4 having 2 banned forum accounts but SZES says 4 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

20 day ban fo4 having 2 banned forum accounts but SZES says 4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do u think of this as no one can post in the actual pillory thread. 20 days! Would u wznt that 4 being a newbie who made small mistakes

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-10-2009 19:05.

07-10-2009 07:50 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to be banned 4 times is 16 small mistakes........ if you read the rules of the forum you wouldnt have been banned in the first place

07-10-2009 09:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa, ok, how did you get yourself warned 16 times? Seriously. Even if your a newbie, it isn't that hard to learn the rules, it takes all of a week to learn 'em.

Sometimes i AIM to get warnings, and i still havn't got myself banned.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-10-2009 11:42 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'm afraid it's fully justified Foxy. That is a lot of warnings. And that is the policy. You'll just have to wait until your ban is over I'm afraid

Your imperfection.
07-10-2009 13:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Now just wait for Szeszej to see your multiposts in Pillory... You have just been punished for not following the rules and you break them again? Clever...

''I didn't know'' is not an excuse, you accepted the rules and regulations when you joined on the board.
Nobody gets warnings for small mistakes, they are warned verbally by a mod without an actual warning. When they occur again then the person responsible will get a warning.

07-10-2009 13:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

And you don't make sixteen small mistakes. You should learn after the first one or two.

Yeah I didn't think of that Diablo. That might add some more days on, that's not looking good for you foxy

Your imperfection.
07-10-2009 15:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Personally I think this is hilarious..... I don't mean to be harsh or anything but you deserve what comes to you... If you simply READ the rules like everyone else (well, nearly everyone else) then you WON'T get a warning.

We were all newbies at one point, and even then most of us managed to just make do with one account, without getting banned. We all make mistakes, I myself have earned 2 warnings, I think the mods that gave them to me were a tad harsh, but whatever, I did technically break the rules.....

but seriously, you deserved what you got, you broke the rules MANY times, and the rules say your in game account gets banned, and if YOU don't like them, don't accept them when you accept the 'regulations' when you make each of your accounts.

07-10-2009 16:20 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by foxy9

1st i read the rules, just sometimes misunderstood

2nd I just worked out i've only had 2 banned, c.fox9 and Foxy4, which Gaytiger got 7days for

3rd I thought forum didn't affect game and vice veruser

4th i multiposted pillory as Szeszej will not replay, read his sig, i sent 3 pms now 1 replay with nothing really so hes doing what supermods get reported for
5th Can i ask how many of u are Polish as it probs strict there as game was made in Poland (i think) but here i play 4 fun

6th U stop me helping my friends 4 something

7th Im dislexic so i don't get things right so im being charged 4 being kind non-swearing dislexic person

07-10-2009 18:58 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9

2nd I just worked out i've only had 2 banned, c.fox9 and Foxy4, which Gaytiger got 7days for

4th i multiposted pillory as Szeszej will not replay, read his sig, i sent 3 pms now 1 replay with nothing really so hes doing what supermods get reported for
5th Can i ask how many of u are Polish as it probs strict there as game was made in Poland (i think) but here i play 4 fun

7th Im dislexic so i don't get things right so im being charged 4 being kind non-swearing dislexic person

You're not banned for being dyslexic, you're banned because time and time again you've refused to adhere to the rules of the forum.

Szes probably isnt replying because there's nothing more that needs to be said. He decides the length of bans, whether you agree with him or not is irrelevant.

You may 'play for fun', but that doesnt mean the rest of us should have to endure your endless, pointless spam.

Stop whining, take it on the chin, move on and this time LEARN FROM IT.
07-10-2009 19:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:

1. If you have any problems understanding rules in future, you can ask another player or PM a mod.

2. I can't comment on this right now, but I doubt Szeszej made two up.

3. You thought wrong.

4. It states that the BW team reserve the right not to reply to any PMs. Thankfully this is not the case and Szeszej will reply to as many as time permits. However I can not blame him for not replying to the same thing over and over..

5. On Polish boards there is no such thing as verbal warnings. You break the rules 4 times; accidental or new, you're banned. I'd hate to think how many warnings you would have if this were like the Polish forums.

6. I'm not sure I understand.

7. I don't see how Dyslexia is related to breaking rules, we don't punish people for bad grammar and punctuation.

07-10-2009 19:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Whining, i don't back down have u noticed 20days 4 2 accounts while someone got 7days 4 2, o and i don't spam unless by accident,(something i call on-topic mods call off) or 4 trade accidents in my sellers or eval or buyers thread

07-10-2009 19:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
(something i call on-topic mods call off)

Well read the appropriate regulations and then you'll know whether it's on or offtopic.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-10-2009 19:14 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Whining, i don't back down have u noticed 20days 4 2 accounts while someone got 7days 4 2, o and i don't spam unless by accident,(something i call on-topic mods call off) or 4 trade accidents in my sellers or eval or buyers thread

cfox9 (banned) -> Foxy (banned) ->Foxy4 (banned) ->foxy9

07-10-2009 19:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Foxy's was unbanned do to mod mess up and that would only be 3

07-10-2009 19:17 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Stop whinging. Honestly foxy just get on with it. The deed is done.

And so you know I'm English, I play for fun. And I've not had an in game ban due to forums. Had a few warnings, but i've tended to go look up what I did wrong.

Do the same

Your imperfection.
07-10-2009 19:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Its not that im banned its how long, how can 1 person get 7days while i get 20 4 same thing, im into the whole justice thing and this is not justice. While this happens correct me if im wrong but dosen't my premium still run down, so also while it doesn't cost them anything it costs me 4 them making up stuff, it says 4 4 banbed accounts, TRUST MY GCSE MATHS i can only COUNT 2

P.S. If anyone calls me a whiner im calling 4 offending/abusing rule as if ofdends me as im stating MY POINT which u arn't really READING PROPERLY

07-10-2009 20:45 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Please make up your mind, in the previous post you said it was 3

07-10-2009 20:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Yes 3 if it was ACTUALLY banned but if u want i can post a message saying HI using Foxy if u want prove.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-10-2009 20:49.

07-10-2009 20:48 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Yes 3 if it was ACTUALLY banned but if u want i can post a message saying HI using Foxy if u want prove.

So why use this account then?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-10-2009 20:55 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Made Foxy4 while other one was banned (before unbanbed) and kinda left it as i had started using my others, but can u see my point now, 20 days ban 4 2 f acc bans, while someone else got 7days, almost a months ban 4 that, i could swear through whole of BW and be back on in less than that (serious)

07-10-2009 20:59 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

To be honest I can see where you are coming from Foxy.

Although you have still had 4 accounts, the one you (he) is using atm isn't banned, and neither is the one which was unbanned due to mod error.

So that is only 2, which still means an in-game ban, but one of much smaller proportions (ie. 7 days).

Please will people stop attacking him, and leave it for a while until Szeszej comes on and reviews the situation.

Regards,
Scillage

07-10-2009 21:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Perhaps if you'd care to check Pillory in Underworld you'd see GayTiger has been given 20 days for forum bans.

Now your point is that he got less than you, yet unless my eyes deceive me he has been given the same punishment.

And you're not really stating any point, just complaining because you cant accept the consequences of your actions.

Spam= Warning
4 Warnings= Forum Ban
Multiple forum ban = In-game ban

Action= Consequence
07-10-2009 21:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Thx the Lords someone understands me

i thought 3 warnings forum ban and look back through pillories in underworld, Gay tiger been re banned which he is going against

O ands didn't u listen to Scill, stop atting me

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 07-10-2009 21:12.

07-10-2009 21:09 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

this is a free forum and since scillage isn't a mod he cant prevent people posting in a thread and im not even convinced a mod can do that without locking it.....

but thats beside the point.

perhaps you should actually read the terms and conditions you have agreed to 4 times (once for every account you have made).

or learn the rules, warnings disappear with time if you learnt the rules you can get enough warnings for a ban (i've had enough and am not banned) if they are not recieved within a certain amount of time of one another. Thus you must have been persistently breaking the rules and the ban is deserved.

yes you could contest that you and gay tiger were not treated equally but since both of you have now recieved the same ban length your point is moot.

im pretty sure if you read the terms and conditions thoroughly it will say in there somewhere about it being down to someones discretion and judgement, you signed up to these terms and conditions so you cant complain really.

tl;dr read things before you agree to them

NINJA EDIT - dunno about BW but on any other game i played its an offence to have more than one forum account anyway Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 07-10-2009 21:59.

07-10-2009 21:54 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

well heres my point, i was banend for 20 days, yes but i guess sz left out a nice bit of info.
i've had one forum accoutn banned for offense, and one disabled by evangelion a while back for being spotted in private moderator section, this was afair few motnhs ago, and i recieved a lengthy ban then.
so why am i being re-punished for an offense where i have already been punished???

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-10-2009 22:19 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

My thought is that he needs reason to be able to hold a 20 day ban on me, i.e. u

07-10-2009 22:21 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

the bans haven't been justified in any way. if he states that its for having a banned forum account, well we've already recieved bans for that, so why re-punish months after.

07-10-2009 22:23 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Because Szeszej has been on vacation and wasn't around to enforce in game bans

07-10-2009 22:25 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

So he comes back, first thought, BAN SOMEONE, is this what u are saying, I could change Bloid Wars name to **** *** ********** (not going to say) 4 less ban time, 7 days i woyld accept while anger but i would accept, 20 days, wtf is this, a i pick number and u can't do nothing

07-10-2009 22:30 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Because Szeszej has been on vacation and wasn't around to enforce in game bans

thats a bold lie artoir Smile

i recieved a nice ban from sezzipoodle for those offences motnsh ago
hardly fair?
you may say life isn''t fair.
but you dont give someone a 20 year sentecne for rape, then give them a 60 year sentence years after.
(scale is enblargened) but you see my point, proportions are the same.
already been punished i do not deserve to be re-punished.

EDIT: "No one shall be liable to be tried or punished again in criminal proceedings under the jurisdiction of the same State for an offence for which he has already been finally acquitted or convicted in accordance with the law and penal procedure of that State."

double jeopardy my good administrator, already been punished for it, cannot be punished again, as the sentence has been served with no new evidence or facts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 07-10-2009 22:40.

07-10-2009 22:32 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

ok well scillage isnt a mod he is a super mod

secondly even if its "only" 3 accounts thats still 12 warnings

thirdly if you have 2 accounts on the forum and use 2 accounts you will be banned

and finally unless anything new is added im closing this thread. any questions pm me directly

07-11-2009 00:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
EDIT: "No one shall be liable to be tried or punished again in criminal proceedings under the jurisdiction of the same State for an offence for which he has already been finally acquitted or convicted in accordance with the law and penal procedure of that State."

double jeopardy my good administrator, already been punished for it, cannot be punished again, as the sentence has been served with no new evidence or facts.

Unfortunately for you however, american laws you can find on the internet don't apply to an online forum. And I'm pretty sure you weren't involved in any Criminal Proceedings :S

It has been explained to the two of you why you have recieved the ban, both by moderators and administration.

Issues like this are to do with Szeszej, and as you both have already pointed out he has stopped replying to you because he shouldn't have to repeat himself.

It's all in the rules, read them.

Closed

07-11-2009 01:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » 20 day ban fo4 having 2 banned forum accounts but SZES says 4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH