Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Maximium Auction bid? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Maximium Auction bid?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13 & BoS

Maximium Auction bid? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Jimferatu

Problem description: I'm trying to bid on an item (Elvish Shorts +3) which has a minimum bid of 150bs, but I am unable to bid using my MS or SS. I am able to use bs, hs or Ls but do not have the right number of these to meet the minimum price.

Is this a known problem or a game feature?

Best

Jim

11-28-2007 14:14 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try to put 1 ms into your bid then click somewhere so Value will change to 150 and then you should be able to bid.
11-28-2007 14:19 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jimferatu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No - I've tried this and it simply won't let me type any number into the MS or SS fields but I can into the others. Its as though the last two options are not available and have been greyed out.

I have tried other items and I do not have the same problem.

Can anybody else type a number into the MS or SS for this item? Obviously without actually bidding!) Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimferatu: 11-28-2007 14:39.

11-28-2007 14:38 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Evil

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

You're not able to use MS and SS because player who's selling that shorts has disabled that option. You can disable SS,MS,LS & HS when You're putting item on auction. BS can't be disabled. When some types of stones are disabled You see bolded orange "0" instead of normal white.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Evil: 11-28-2007 15:06.

11-28-2007 15:00 Evil is offline Search for Posts by Evil Add Evil to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jimferatu
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, I didn't realise that. Guess I can't bid for it then! Bugger!!

Thanks for the help Tongue

11-28-2007 15:44 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

you could always split stones.

11-28-2007 16:28 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Maximium Auction bid?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH