Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » A Little Help on Boosting Strength » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A Little Help on Boosting Strength
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ashellen

Registration Date: 11-28-2007

A Little Help on Boosting Strength Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone tell me if there are any items that boost Strength, please?

I'm a Level 19 Thoughtcatcher, trying to complete a task (upgrading my Slaughterhouse to Level 5) and it takes a LOT of Progress points to get Strength to 23, so I was wondering if it's possible to get hold of any items that will help me get there?

Thanks.
11-28-2007 17:19 Ashellen is offline Search for Posts by Ashellen Add Ashellen to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Helmet: xxx of Adrenaline

Jewellery: Titanium xxx, xxx of Strength/Levitation/Youth

Armour/Pants: xxx of Strongman

Weapons: Cruel/Biting xxx

If you can wait until Level 25, you will get some of them in auction, otherwise, just hope you are lucky on quests Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 11-28-2007 17:24.

11-28-2007 17:23 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when i did it a cruel mace and shorts of strongman did it for me.
I still use cruel mace and shorts and shirt of strongman to upgrade my slaughterhouse now.

11-28-2007 17:24 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evil

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Cursed prefix has also strength bonus. (1h melee)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil: 11-28-2007 17:41.

11-28-2007 17:41 Evil is offline Search for Posts by Evil Add Evil to your Buddy List
Ashellen

Registration Date: 11-28-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ashellen

Thanks all :-)
11-29-2007 09:09 Ashellen is offline Search for Posts by Ashellen Add Ashellen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » A Little Help on Boosting Strength

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH