Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » 2nd act beastmaster lvl 55 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2nd act beastmaster lvl 55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Magnificent

Registration Date: 03-14-2009
Clan: BK

2nd act beastmaster lvl 55 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RACE BEASTMASTER hint
ARCANA BEAST LORE
HIT POINTS 712 / 712
BLOOD POINTS 208 / 208
LUCK 0
Male
SON`S NAME: rotting
LEVEL 55

EXPERIENCE 180 922 / 189 060
HONOUR PTS 3400

STRENGTH 38 COST: 10207
AGILITY 40 COST: 14698
TOUGHNESS 32 COST: 3419
APPEARANCE 27 COST: 1374
CHARISMA 34 COST: 4923
REPUTATION 32 COST: 3419
PERCEPTION 40 COST: 14698
INTELLIGENCE 37 COST: 8506
KNOWLEDGE 36 COST: 7089

weapon:

Legendary Perfect Javelin

Good Elvish Jacket
Good Demonic Knife
Good Malicious Hard hat of Adrenaline
Good Thunderfist
Good Demonic Knife of Cult
Kilt of Night

Vengeful Ring of Levitation
Good Vengeful Bracelet of Strength
Vengeful Amulet
Good Vengeful Signet

Good Titanium Amulet
Good Titanium Ring
Good Titanium Bracelet

Diamond Tie of Levitation
Good Diamond Signet of Strength
Good Diamond Bracelet

luck:
Runic Shorts
Good Club of Emperor
Good Club of Clan

and some usefull stuff for pilgrimages ...
with shadow of beast (+1 melee attack per waepon) and about 90-100 agility (its possible with my own waepons) u are able to kill phoenixes

i preffer polish players
gg 8498301

good luck

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Magnificent: 08-02-2009 12:07.

07-11-2009 12:44 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2. The topic must include the stats of the character, the infomation on the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-11-2009 15:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

To trade of give away? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are giving it away id like to take care of it Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

07-11-2009 23:14 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are missing some info mate i suggest you familiarise yourself with the account trading rules

next time will be a warning

07-11-2009 23:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i will take it i am level 22 now

DAMAGE 2× 31 - 46 Long bow (+2)

DEFENCE 25
STRENGTH 21
AGILITY 27
TOUGHNESS 28
APPEARANCE 20
CHARISMA 21
REPUTATION 26
PERCEPTION 22
INTELLIGENCE 20
KNOWLEDGE 22
The Monk
Required weapon
two one-handed melee weapons

used to play under blackcat 113 points before i traded account i can take good care and also have premuim

my ign is now grafite

archimage on underworld riddler on necro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 07-12-2009 21:02.

07-12-2009 20:34 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

Blackcat Its In Necropolis Not Underworld

Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis

Sorry Mods Just Thought I Would Point That Out And Yes I Wam Inspecting A Warning

07-12-2009 20:41 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

blackcat is in underworld so he is i used to be him traded my account to lightknight
so put that in your pipe and smoke it i now play under grafite

07-12-2009 21:02 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by M Nortorious
Blackcat Its In Necropolis Not Underworld

Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis

Sorry Mods Just Thought I Would Point That Out And Yes I Wam Inspecting A Warning

6. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered a spam and warned

blackcat watch your language.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-12-2009 21:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Magnificent

Thread Starter Thread Started by Magnificent

who would like to care about this animal ?
07-16-2009 13:16 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Mordoklejka

Registration Date: 07-03-2009

I would like it,
started playing on this necro recently also as BM. I have experience playing on other polish servers like R7, R9. Playing on premium and I know how to handle white weapon fighter as I always fallow that patch of progress.

if still interested in giving it away contact on GG: 2622219

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mordoklejka: 07-17-2009 08:30.

07-17-2009 08:30 Mordoklejka is offline Search for Posts by Mordoklejka Add Mordoklejka to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

I Would Really Like This Account I Have Messaged U In Pm

07-17-2009 08:32 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i have to pm'd you

07-17-2009 10:23 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
acdexc

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Clan: S.S.

i'm interrested too i offer you mine :
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=3597

i'm a cultist female of 28 points , level 35; 36 in 100 points.

say me if you are interrested and if you want more inofrmation by mp ig.
Thanks

07-18-2009 16:12 acdexc is offline Search for Posts by acdexc Add acdexc to your Buddy List
Magnificent

yeah, dsmn sure ... i wanna exchange my master of beastmasters for ... his grandson
07-18-2009 22:48 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Magnificent

uppp
07-28-2009 20:52 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009

Can I Have This Account Please I Still Have Had No Reply I Really Want Necro Account

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Miitchell1992: 07-28-2009 20:56.

07-28-2009 20:55 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
El_Polako

images/avatars/avatar-559.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2009

I see you uppp your post... Shocked <lol>
nice Tongue Tongue Tongue heh

ID:4121
07-29-2009 13:37 El_Polako is offline Search for Posts by El_Polako Add El_Polako to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of El_Polako: tmiecznik
Magnificent

still wiating
08-02-2009 12:10 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009

Why Cart I Have It Am Still Waiting After Multiple Messages

08-05-2009 16:26 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
Magnificent

its not actually ...

account is banned

thx for your support
08-08-2009 22:39 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » 2nd act beastmaster lvl 55

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH