Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » lower level auction? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lower level auction?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anarick

Registration Date: 11-21-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoD

lower level auction? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how about setting up an auction for lower levels say from 10+ or something as i think level 25 is a too high or if not allowed to put items for sale at least let lower levels place a bid msg me either in game or forum (same name)

Anarick
(BoD)

11-28-2007 21:06 anarick is offline Search for Posts by anarick Add anarick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for anarick
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having the current level requirement for the auction is good in my opinion. There needs to be things to work towards in the game. If players can do everything so quickly the game would get boring really fast. What is so bad about having to work for things?

11-28-2007 22:02 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
anarick

Thread Starter Thread Started by anarick
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i understand what you mean but alot of people will find it really repetitive and just boring to make it to level 25 for the auction whereas having a lover level auction will give them incentice to work harder and level butyet also keep them playing for longer in my opinion

12-01-2007 21:45 anarick is offline Search for Posts by anarick Add anarick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for anarick
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I'm sorry but in my opinion you are wrong. It will make them not play as long, because what is the point of playing the game and progressing if you just get everything right away? There isn't. They will stop playing because they will have nothing to work for, because it is already given to them.

12-02-2007 08:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I agree with Hespera and scillage, it's good as it is..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-02-2007 12:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Ranciel

Registration Date: 11-22-2007
Clan: IMRB

iam going to agree with the rest you need to work for it.
12-02-2007 17:30 Ranciel is offline Search for Posts by Ranciel Add Ranciel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i think it should be lowered to lvl 20..... i only think that because i just turned lvl 20 and want to buy a sniper rifle

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-12-2007 21:30 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

What for? You won't be able to even hold it..

12-12-2007 22:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
anarick

Thread Starter Thread Started by anarick
RE: lower level auction? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh well ill get there eventually then i can lol at all the people that cant buy from auction

12-13-2007 14:55 anarick is offline Search for Posts by anarick Add anarick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for anarick
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

what are the stats for a semi auto sniper rifle?

quote:

Smile

12-13-2007 16:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

havent got them at +0 its a terrible weapon anyway

12-13-2007 16:45 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

well ill be needing a decent gun that ignores defence......

my stats are quite high for a lvl 20

quote:

Smile

12-13-2007 16:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

hunting rifle

12-13-2007 17:35 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Stats for Hunting Rifle +3

Damage: 16 - 26
Effects: PERCEPTION +6, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +26 %, ignores 40 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 17, AGILITY: 32, PERCEPTION: 27, INTELLIGENCE: 26, KNOWLEDGE: 28
Selling price: 3 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 279, Mana 60

You should definitely be able to use it if you downgraded a level or two Smile

12-13-2007 18:27 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Semi-automatic sniper rifle (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 19 - 29
Effects: attacks per round: 2, chance for critical hit +29 %, ignores 30 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 16, AGILITY: 27, PERCEPTION: 30, INTELLIGENCE: 26, KNOWLEDGE: 26

as you can see, hunting rifle is much better (and much more usable)

12-13-2007 18:29 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

STRENGTH 21
AGILITY 40
TOUGHNESS 25
APPEARANCE 16
CHARISMA 11
REPUTATION 26
PERCEPTION 20
INTELLIGENCE 20
KNOWLEDGE 18

thats me atm at lvl 22

by lvl 24 i should have the stats to use it.....

plus mif i wait another lvl after that would someone sell me a +0 hunting rifle for like 1 bsBig Grin

quote:

Smile

12-14-2007 15:33 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Items can only be auctioned if they have a quality of +3 or higher.

But there is always the option to buy and then decrease the quality to a point where you can use it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 12-14-2007 16:28.

12-14-2007 16:28 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

how do you decrease? i can only see upgrade and destroy

the only way i see is a failed upgrade which doesnt happen enough to downgrade succesfully
12-14-2007 18:26 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Well of Souls > Upgrade item > under picture of heartstone there is quite big button: Decrease item level

12-14-2007 19:22 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
tr3at5

Registration Date: 09-11-2007

yes im blind hehe
12-14-2007 22:46 tr3at5 is offline Search for Posts by tr3at5 Add tr3at5 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

RE: lower level auction? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theres not much point because lower lvs cant use any of the decent stuff thats there, im lv 22 and cant use most of the stuff thats there
12-16-2007 21:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » lower level auction?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH