Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » hit on weapon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hit on weapon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

hit on weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What does it actually mean ? does it increase your chance to hit someone ?

and where is the difference of hit + xx and "chance to hit with weapon + xx "

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-28-2007 22:46 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: hit on weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hit + 3 on melee is +1 agility
hit + 3 on gun is +1 perc
hit+3 on all weapons is +1 agility & perc
+6 =+2
+9=+3
etc

11-28-2007 22:47 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course +3 hit doesn't give you additional agility or perception. It just has the same effect on your to hit probability like the agility/perception bonus.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-28-2007 22:54 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

same concept isnt it.
and its also in defence you get the same bonus

11-28-2007 22:58 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

+ hit gives only probability of hitting an enemy. It doesn't give you probability to aviod enemy attacks. There is a different bonus in items for that Smile Only agility/perception give the same bonus for attack and defense Smile

11-28-2007 23:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

it gives probability in defence too.
according to what szeszej told me previously.
it doesnt make too much sense, and is probably him being up too late to talk sense, but still.

11-28-2007 23:10 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

Well, chance to avoid enemy attacks has it's own bonus name in items. Eg. plastic set:
(It's translated from polish so I'm not sure how it's called here)

maimum damage of all weapons +7, BLOOD PTS +5 %, chance to dodge enemy attacks +8 %

11-28-2007 23:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

maybe he means in defence like u gain bonu shp from charisma when u are defending, so u still gain this hit + to your weapon even u are a target of ambush

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
11-28-2007 23:48 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

its possible.
I know what i meant, but szeszej couldve meant what you said zau.

EDIT: you were right about what i meant evan

11-28-2007 23:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

Well, you may be right Tongue I could have misunderstood him Smile Of course +hit gives it's bonus in ambushes, defenses against ambushes, expeditions and sieges Smile

11-28-2007 23:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne

thx 4 the answer Smile

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-29-2007 00:22 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » hit on weapon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH