Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Extra attack per round » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Extra attack per round 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pike gets second attack at good i think
btw well done liamb/mini you havnt been a moderator very long but your being really dedicated Big Grin
05-04-2008 19:05 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Bobalob Big Grin same for you, you think? can you verify it? Smile
05-04-2008 19:09 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

well i upgraded a pike to +2 an still no 2nd attack at +5, an in the closed auctions for 2 hand melle someone sold a load of gd pikes an they all have 2 attacks
05-04-2008 19:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

thanks bob.

Updated.
05-04-2008 19:17 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

yea the task for the brother albert it should be seven
05-04-2008 23:48 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by fool
yea the task for the brother albert it should be seven

What's that got to do with extra attacks per round?

Warning for spam.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-05-2008 08:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
fool
Lord

lamb asked me were i got uzi seven attacks per round
05-05-2008 08:15 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Ok, I removed the warning, sorry for that.

But Uzi never gets 7 attacks per round. Maybe you meant Scorpio? But then it's 8 attacks because Brother Albert hit diablo 16 times.

And also I wouldn't rely on quest monsters because they may wear some armour of Speed or have extra attacks per round from other things. Look at the mutant, two attacks with each hand Smile

05-05-2008 08:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

True, and Brother gunner didn't have intelligence to wield scorpio on +4

Btw, Anyone knows when/if Scorpios get another attack?

05-05-2008 18:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

well knives dont get a 3rd attack i dont think... i can see a perfect +3 and it still has 2 attacks

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-05-2008 18:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

CrossBow gives 4 attacks at G+0
Throwing knife gives 6 attacks at G+1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-25-2008 18:37.

06-25-2008 18:35
Evangelion
The warning machine

Updated, thank you Wink

06-25-2008 20:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Flail gets a extra attack at good Smile

Flail of Pain (+5)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 61 - 115
Effects: Hit -20, AGILITY -4, weapon damage +19

Good Flail of Pain
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 70 - 126
Effects: Hit -22, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY -5, weapon damage +20

06-26-2008 14:22 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

Shurikens don't get another attack at G+2, it has 8 attacks on G+1 and G+2, and has 9 on G+3, 10 on G+4 and 11 on G+5.

But that's as far as it goes i think, i've seen perfect+2 and it still has 11 attacks.

06-26-2008 14:27 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

and fire rate for ranged weapon give extra attack at good +2

composite bow, another attack on good

pilum +0 (base = 2 attacks)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 06-28-2008 05:14.

06-26-2008 15:04 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I read somewhere on this forum that a rapier will get a third attack on either Perfect, or Perfect(+1)..... does anyone know for sure if this is true? and which level is it?

08-03-2008 18:03 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

Updated Smile
and added thunderfist 4th attack on G+5

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 08-03-2008 18:28.

08-03-2008 18:26 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Anyone know if the Mp5k actually becomes useful, ie. does it get lots of attacks?

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 00:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

just an idea
can you put on the items what the highest level seen is so people can tell weather or not their weapon is likely to get another attack
08-28-2008 20:38 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

That could take a while, and almost all weapons have been upgraded as far as they are wearible and beyond, and the gained attacks are displayed.

08-29-2008 00:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
fool
Lord

i mean like some one has had a perfect dagger
so we can safely say up to perfect + 3 it haas two attacks
08-29-2008 18:04 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Updated the Two-handed axe, it gets a second attack on Good.

08-30-2008 13:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Crossbow +3, +3, G+0. +???

Is that the same for Heavy Crossbow?

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-17-2008 10:46 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
diablo

Dunno where else to post this, but circlets on perfect +1 gives the following:

Perfect Circlet of Precognition (+1) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 38
Effects: CHARISMA +22, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, PERCEPTION +31, chance to hit with melee weapon -50
Requirements: LEVEL: 72 (76), CHARISMA: 35 (37), STRENGTH: 35 (37)

Also, mask at good +5 gets the Punishment effect.

09-25-2008 14:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Yea, we should compile a list of item bonus effects:

Perfect shorts +1 is also defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels

Perfect Bandanna +1 is supposed to give extra damage like demonic (i cannot confirm this my self)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 09-25-2008 14:29.

09-25-2008 14:23 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

It seems like the bonus defense is added to the item itself, as a gunman you would not be able to use perfect circlet +1 Confused

(Sorry should have edited previous post instead of posting new ) Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 09-25-2008 14:26.

09-25-2008 14:26 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
diablo

It was somewhere here, but I cant find it.

Kilt on perfect (or p+1) gives +1 damage per 4 levels and +1 defence per 4 levels

Perfect cape I think gives +1 damage per 4 levels

I can use the circlet, but with solar set Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-25-2008 14:36.

09-25-2008 14:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

ok dont no if ppl still look on ere but i wouldnt mind knowin at what lvl does a sniper give for extra hit ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 11-06-2008 13:52.

11-06-2008 02:52 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
diablo

4 extra attack on a sniper rifle? I doubt it. Where did you hear that?

11-06-2008 09:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

every item gets plus defence at perfect +1
11-06-2008 13:13 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

@ diablo sorry it was a typo i made was early in the moring and half a sleep

i was meant to say does any1 know when the sniper gets a extra attack ?
11-06-2008 13:53 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
@ diablo sorry it was a typo i made was early in the moring and half a sleep

i was meant to say does any1 know when the sniper gets a extra attack ?

Don't think it does unless it's legendary.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-06-2008 16:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

o ok i wasnt sure

and i aint even seen any1 with a legendary sniper yet
11-06-2008 20:39 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:

a mod should put that up ;o

Perfect Shorts of Scout (+1)
Pants
Defence: 55
Effects: AGILITY +37, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, defence +23
Requirements: LEVEL: 64, STRENGTH: 71, AGILITY: 34
Selling price: 120 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 833, Mana 2514

and also, i read in another thread (cant remeber which 1 Roll Eyes ) that sniper gives 2nd attack on like perfect +1.. i think almost every item gets a bonus at perfect +1 ;o
hope jewlery does... that would be sweet later in game on with perfect +1 set Big Grin

11-08-2008 02:35 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:

Pants
Effects: AGILITY +37, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, defence +23

and also, i read in another thread (cant remeber which 1 Roll Eyes ) that sniper gives 2nd attack on like perfect +1.. i think almost every item gets a bonus at perfect +1 ;o
hope jewlery does... that would be sweet later in game on with perfect +1 set Big Grin

Shorts have always increased defence but it's not every item I don't believe..

Say trousers have a different effect to shorts etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-08-2008 08:06 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:

Pants

Shorts have always increased defence but it's not every item I don't believe..

Say trousers have a different effect to shorts etc.

well perfect shruikens are perfect(1) get no bonuses so i don't think it affects range weps

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-08-2008 09:49 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
fool
Lord

it was stated some were that all amour shorts hats ect get plus defence on pefect +1
and on the tourtiol it sayys that every item gets two effects
i am not sure if it means the sufix or perfix or the accutal item like dagger
11-08-2008 12:01 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Perfect Sniper rifle (+1)
Two-handed gun
Damage: 102 - 106
Effects: PERCEPTION +22, AGILITY -11, chance for critical hit +102 %, ignores
100 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 64 (66), STRENGTH: 51 (53), AGILITY: 67 (69), PERCEPTION:
69 (71), INTELLIGENCE: 63 (65), KNOWLEDGE: 65 (67)
Selling price: 29 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 4210, Mana 842

sniper dunt get 2 attack at perfect +1

11-08-2008 13:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

Good Throwing Knife (+3)
attacks per round: 7

-----------------------------

Good Throwing axe (+2)
attacks per round: 6

Good Throwing Axe (+4)
attacks per round: 7
11-14-2008 16:11 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
diablo

Time for another update!

Berettas get additional attack on perfect +2
I can't prove it, but I've seen it many times.

Scorpio get additional attack at g+5
Info from Zizu, proved by my own gun Wink

12-10-2008 13:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Extra attack per round

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH