Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » tattoo thing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page tattoo thing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

tattoo thing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have wonder how those tattoo work the last one of tattoo that gives +4% exp it work even if i don't have, for exable if i had 2 handed melee weapon tattoos and i use like 2 - handed ranged weapon does that tattoo still works with lvl 4 when it grants extra attack. so do i get extra attack for the ranged weapon too???

hopefully i explained this we'll enough to someone understand me...
11-30-2007 07:20 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: tattoo thing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The fourth tattoo in the path, with the extra attack does not give you the extra attack if you do not have the right requirements - e.g. weapon or defence.
The only bit that works continuously is the exp +x%

11-30-2007 08:16 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by PainLord
RE: tattoo thing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok thx
11-30-2007 10:24 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » tattoo thing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH