Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » ActiveExpoTimeSquad » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ActiveExpoTimeSquad 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Big Grin ActiveExpoTimeSquad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi im the deputy of the newest clan in Bloodwars the activeTimeExpoTimeSquad and we are currently recruiting players lvl15 and over if u r intrested msg either myself nelacar in-game or the clan leader Fleshripper.lookin for v.active players as we plan on doing regular seiges for poh and expos.

We are a helpful clan who supports each other without fail.so c,mon an join the ActiveExpoTimeSquad

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by nelacar: 02-08-2008 23:58.

11-30-2007 10:09 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by nelacar
RE: ActiveExpoTimeSquad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now only acceptin 8pts and over so C,Mon join now
02-09-2008 22:56 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for stealing clanrules from BoS (I made them myself) and thanks for removing them after I asked you to do so and thanks for the invitation but the answer is still no.

I had to post this, just so that people know...

02-10-2008 14:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1.first i didnt write the clan rules the clan leader did.
2.id appreciate it if u woudnt post anything bad.uve declined the offer made to u fair enough.but if u have a problem with our clan please keep it in game using pm.
02-10-2008 15:16 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by nelacar
1.first i didnt write the clan rules the clan leader did.

He didn't, I did, he just copy-pasted them.

I was ready to join you because you asked for help, but then I saw the clanpage and declined. Fair enough, lets forget about this. Good luck in finding new members.

02-10-2008 20:37 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
skyanide101

Registration Date: 01-08-2008

Lol Copied You!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

man youve put me down is it gainst the rules to copy clan rules...

im sorry ok there changed now so.. ?

anyway i looked up to yoou man that was the reason Crying Mad

02-11-2008 00:01 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Lol Cute.
Seems you have a fan diablo.
Good luck with your clan, aim for originality though, it always attracts people ;]

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-11-2008 01:25 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

quote:
Originally posted by MetalMouth
Lol Cute.
Seems you have a fan diablo.
Good luck with your clan, aim for originality though, it always attracts people ;]

Well, that and good manners! Big Grin

02-15-2008 16:09 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

can someone delete dis thread please as clan no longer existsFrown
02-17-2008 11:33 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » ActiveExpoTimeSquad

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH