Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A New Act » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A New Act
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: T.F.A

A New Act Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What About A 3rd Act For People Level 80 And Over Alfta All Zone 5 & 4 tasks and All Act I & II Pilgrams Are Done You Can Advance To Act 3 Maybe Some New Races Or Add More Powers On Ur Race Your Usein I Duno If This As Been Mentioned Before But I Serched It And Nothing Came Up

IGN Lockrim
07-13-2009 19:27 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are DEFINATELY threads about this, but after 5 mins of searching, i give up.

Also, you have like 3+ active threads in this forum, which ive had about 3 warnings for in other forum sections. Nice to see mods keeping up the standards up though.

The idea of a 3rd act has been shunned.

07-13-2009 19:33 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Act 3

Popeye let you off last time, but you have to learn to use the big shiny "Search Button"

A simple search for "Third Act" brought this up.

Warning for spam and closed.

07-13-2009 19:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A New Act

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH