Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stones and stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stones and stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Stones and stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i received a lifestone from an easy quest(city) is this random or is it because i did a certain amount of quests.....

plus if i gained a stone here whats to stop me gaining say an ak47 or an uzi ....

its probably a noobish question but id like an answer pleaseBig Grin

cheers....

P.S. can u decrease the time taken to get more quests and ambushes please because after youve done all you can for the day you may aswel log off and come back in 16 hours....

just a thought

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-02-2007 00:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. It's random and the Admins won't give you AK-47 or uzi even if you would pay for 20 years of premium Smile You just need more real luck (not the attribute from the Throne Hall, as it doesn't do anything with the probability of getting an item from quests)
2. Well, the only way is to buy yourself a premium account, but I assume that you started playing a day or two ago and you still have your free 3 days of premium so right now you still have the fastest option of gaining additional quests and ambushes. There is no faster way.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-02-2007 00:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i started playing 2 days ago and have paid for premium alreadyWink

quote:

Smile

12-02-2007 10:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

The stone drop rate is like:

BS: ~1-2%
HS: ~0.5%
LS: ~0.1%
MS: ~0.05%
SS: ~0.008%

This is what i think.

12-02-2007 12:12 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

i turned my lifestone into blood stones cos at this lvl it woould help if i upgraded my armoury.... what is the practical use of each of the stones or are the all used to upgrade items.... i know what the merge stone is for tho...

quote:

Smile

12-02-2007 12:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

bs - upgrade items up to +5
hs - upgrade items good +1 to good +5
ls - upgrade items +5 to good
ms - merge items
ss - upgrade items good +5 to perfect

all stones are also used for tattoos and auctions.

12-02-2007 12:40 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

so at my lvl(9) bs are the best option for me?

quote:

Smile

12-02-2007 12:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

most probably.
just mention here you need nanites and mana before you can use ms to merge

anyway all this stuff is in the tutorial

12-02-2007 12:44 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

I think i have already told you this, but you are WRONG. Soulstones are NOT used to upgrade items from GOOD +5 to PERFECT, that is Lifestones. Soulstones are used to upgrade from Perfect to Perfect +5. This is copied and pasted from the Tutorial:

quote:
Upgrading normal item by 1 level absorbs 1 bloodstone and on failure item level drops by 1. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 80%

Upgrading normal item +5 to good level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 50%

Upgrading good item by 1 level absorbs 1 heartstone and on failure item level drops by 3. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 60%

Upgrading good item +5 to perfect level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 5. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%

Upgrading perfect item by 1 level absorbs 1 soulstone and on failure item disappears into thin air!! CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%

12-02-2007 12:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

yeah we went through this before, and then you and someone else started arguing, and then we realised that people could edit the tutorials and it doesnt matter anyway, since he isnt going to get a good+5 item at level 9 anyway

12-02-2007 12:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
since he isnt going to get a good+5 item at level 9 anyway

And that isn't the reason not to tell him the truth...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-02-2007 14:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

oh my god
><

fine, what he said.

12-02-2007 14:05 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

well im planning on getting to higher lvls so knowing these things now would help me when i did want good things.... it would save me asking stupid questions at a higher lvl when people coulld take the mick cos i didnt no them...Wink

cheers for all your help

quote:

Smile

12-02-2007 14:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok, no probs

12-02-2007 14:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stones and stuff

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH