Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Date .. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Date ..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BK

Date .. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lookng In Auction I Have Noticed That The Date Format Is YYYY/MM/DD In England Or Uk The Date Format Is Normally DD/MM/YYYY I Know Onlyy A Smalll Thing Buts Its Easy To Get Confused OR For Me Enyways Tongue

Btw Mods I HAve Looked And CArt Find This Been Mentioned If It As I Am Sorry But I AM Very Tired

07-15-2009 22:14 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in some circumstances it would be useful to have the day and time on the right side of the date format

its just the same, only adjusted for the auctions page

07-15-2009 22:22 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah yes, I was never thinking about it before. Would be nice to have it with date, month and year order displayed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-16-2009 07:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

i'd have to agree the DD/MM/YYYY format would be much easier and far more helpful fr the majority of us
07-16-2009 15:05 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009
Clan: BK

Thread Starter Thread Started by M Nortorious

Wow People Agree With Me I Thought People Wouldd Think I Was Being Annoying :p

07-17-2009 08:16 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Date ..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH