Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To reign in hell. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To reign in hell.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lei-Feng

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

To reign in hell. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Walk down the right back alley or rot filled joint in this city and you can find anything. In a world thats toppled on its axis, Where hell has spewd forth its legions as the words so long written down declared it would. Nothing is unreal. and everything is possible.

The night was humid, damp and hot as hell. Even the infernal suns heat could be felt as it heated the ground so bad it would scorth the flesh just to touch. Most had taken to the shlters of buildings and ruins. Although one figure remained, walking slowly down the street. Hands behind his back uncaring of the world around him.

Lei-Feng stood around 6ft tall. A somwhat slender man. Eyes glittering grey and percing to behold. His hair fell to his waist in a single coulmn. Swept back and oiled. He wore a simple white shirt and loose black jeans. A large black leather trenchcoat. A pardony of a popular pieace of attire before "The fall" as he liked to call it. Tough boots completed the attire. His skin was pale. and yet he had a somwhat Asian appearnce. Slender, almost feminine features, Strikinbgly attractive and yet not handsome as such. He smirked softly as a pair of homeless men argued over petty things. Quieting down as he passed. The man gave off an air of power as he walked his little slice of hell. Striding down the street as if he was a prince. A wolf amoungst sheep.

To him the world was not only a place of many sights. but also so much sound and such a variety of scents. Each creatured that passed gave off a diffrent reek, each seemingly stronger than the last, Every sound echoing in his ears with crystal clearness. to such a point where his eyes where almost unceccoery. The sound of a hand striking flesh brought his senses back from there dreamlike wander. A woman sobbing and a man shouting and striding back and forth, turning the corner, A whore whom he had known as one from his own brothal in the area was being pestered by a man he didnt reconise, the man was powerfully built and musclar. Saved bald and wearing loose, baggy clothing. A small silver ring on his index finger. He raised his hand to strike the woman again when he felt eyes on his back. turning his head he spotted Lei standing perfectly still, a statue of ice and iron. Grunting slightly he turned to face them, " What the hell they call you cracka?" Lei merely remained staring into the mans eyes, his visage, hawkish, sould rending, percing, calculitive. At last Lei spoke, his voice was smoothe, seductive and slow, And yet contained such softness it could belong to either a man or a woman. " This woman is under my employ. I will ask you to leave." The man spat and produced a large calibre handgun from his pant hem. Pointing it striaght at Lei's chest* This hoe oe's me cash, You move an your dead.". Lei laughed as if the man had just given a joke, Stepping foward into the guns barrel so it was aimed straight at his chest. " If I say I'm dead and I move. What then?" The man frowned." Your crazy" Lei fang retored merely with " Shoot if you will". The man did so, Emptying all seven of the rounds in the clip into Lei's chest, forcing him back, The man laughed cruelly, which turned almost to a hysteric wail when Lei simply striaghten himself up, As casually as if nothing happened. " My turn". The bald man never for one second, thought this slender, feminine looking man could move so quickly, Never once imagine he could close distance in a second. Neer once entertained the thought those slender hands could snap his neck so effortlessly. Tossing the broken puppet of the man to the side His neck wrung. He glanced to the whore, she was hunched against the wall, scared, weeping and shaking. " Go home." Was Lei's only words to her. With that she made off as if the devil himself was at her heels. This was the price for imposing against the rule of the new prince. The man who walked the night beyond death. For is it not better to rein in hell than serve in heaven?

And if this is hell. Lei-Feng Will most certinl come to rein

03-09-2007 13:24 Lei-Feng is offline Search for Posts by Lei-Feng Add Lei-Feng to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice story Shocked will you continue it ?? do it do it Big Grin

03-10-2007 20:44 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great story i wait for next chapter Smile

03-10-2007 21:47 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

again, very good Smile
06-02-2007 17:00 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Yea Great Story

06-08-2007 20:27 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Love it Big Grin

At a guess I'd say you're a big fan of 'The Crow' ..... I spotted the take on the scene between Draven and Officer Albrecht outside Gideons Pawn shop ...... Although I don't remember Draven snapping Albrecht's neck Big Grin

06-18-2007 00:52 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

its cool story Big Grin

07-05-2007 00:18 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To reign in hell.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH